276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Ramadan Cookbook: 80 delicious recipes perfect for Ramadan, Eid and celebrating throughout the year

£11£22.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Ramadan Cookbook's recipes are ones to please and feed, not show off, and Anisa's approachable style feels true to the spirit of sharing and feeding that, as she explains, is essential to her faith, during Ramadan and beyond. This Ramadan book is a lifeline for anyone who is fasting over this spiritual time and needs inspiration and trusted recipes. I know I will be reaching for this book each year. Shelina Permalloo, Masterchef winner & cookbook author My favourite is warmed chapati, covered in melted butter with sugar sprinkled on top. My mother would roll it up. It was so nice.”

What I thought: This is a great recipe to try out if you’re bored of making the same noodle dish again and again. I was a bit doubtful about how much chilli and garlic sauce was advised in the recipe, but honestly, it was so yummy and very spicy! This was such an easy recipe too, perfect to prepare for an iftar when you’re tired and hungry. When you’re fasting during the day, thinking about how you fuel your body at night is important. As the fasting involves skipping water from dawn to dusk, Karolia says rehydration is key.Cauliflower Manchurian from The Ramadan Cookbook by Anisa Karolia (Image: PA Photo/Ellis Parrinder) My client, one of the UK's largest independent travel companies... C&M Travel Recruitment Ltd: Luxury Travel Consultant

What’s it about: The Ramadan Cookbook is the ultimate guide to cooking during the annual month of fasting observed throughout the Muslim world. From filling ideas for suhoor, the pre-dawn meal, to satisfying dishes for iftar, the post-sunset meal to break the fast, plus plenty of celebratory feasts for Eid al-Fitr, Anisa shares eighty easy-to-make recipes. Full Book Name: The Ramadan Cookbook: 80 Delicious Recipes Perfect for Ramadan, Eid, and Celebrating Throughout the Year Anisa grew up in a family of foodies. But it wasn’t until after the birth of her third child that she started her blog and YouTube channel to share her favourite authentic family recipes. Divide the rose syrup between 2 tall glasses and add the soaked vermicelli and basil seeds. Pour in the milk, which will change the colour to a subtle pink. Add 1 tablespoon of grated falooda jelly to each glass, then top with the ice cream and chopped nuts, and drizzle a little rose syrup on top to decorate. Soak the basil seeds in the water for 30 minutes – they will start to swell up. Drain through a tea strainer to remove excess water and set aside.Anisa Karolia is one of the UK's most popular Muslim food bloggers, sharing all of her favourite authentic recipes since 2015. She has a community of over 240,000 followers worldwide and was a British Muslim Award winner for Online Personality of the Year in 2023. This is what Karolia wants everyone to understand about the relationship role of food during Ramadan…

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment