276°
Posted 20 hours ago

No7 Intelligent Colour Foundation-Medium

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). For a real taste of home, browse our Puddings and Desserts section and get tempted by all of the delicious food that you could have delivered to your door.

Made the mistake initially of getting the medium colour but since changed to the light and it is perfect for whatever time of day, day or evening.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone crosspolymer, Talc, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl dimethicone, Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, Tocopheryl acetate, Methicone, Paraffinum liquidum (Mineral oil), Retinyl palmitate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, BHT, Tocopherol, [+/- CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron oxides), CI 77491 (Iron oxides), CI 77499 (Iron oxides)]. It's easy to blend, BUT it starts to get flakey once you start applying, see pictures below and that's what you definitely DO NOT want while applying.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. High-street chain Boots are known for offering thousands of beauty products, including skincare and makeup. Light/Medium: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone crosspolymer, Talc, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl dimethicone, Tocopheryl acetate, Paraffinum liquidum (Mineral oil), Methicone, Retinyl palmitate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopherol, [+/- (May contain) CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron oxides), CI 77491 (Iron oxides), CI 77499 (Iron oxides)]. Apply a bit of product with your fingers or make up sponge and blend smoothly and evenly - working downwards and outwards from the centre of the face. It is possible for cosmetics to contain one of the suspect ingredients without it appearing on the ingredient list due to it not reaching the concentration threshold to disclose it and cosmetic manufacturers choice to not disclose it.However, for some people with sensitive and easily irritable skin, avoiding products with these simple alcohols may be beneficial. I have tried so many differnt brands and finally come across No7 Intelligent Colour Foundation - I will never go back. Discover No7 Intelligent Colour Foundation, a lightweight formula so skin-telligent, it blends seamlessly into skin for results that look undetectable and feel unbelievable. Take away the guess work with a foundation that adjusts to match the colour of your skin for a sheer, natural finish. Beauty boxes – bundles of products and make-up delivered straight to your door via a subscription – are by far the easiest (and most exciting) way to get your style fix, and they make an excellent gift too.

For those who don't like heavy make-up or have good skin but just want a pick-me-up, this is a dream product. As a result, please note this is only an experimental label that can be best used to possible identify problematic products you have used in the past. This foundation is scarily dark at first but blends really well within a few seconds, it gives a really light coverage to your skin perfect for everyday use when you want to even out the skin tone but still have that i'm not wearing any makeup look. If you are concerned about the health safety of parabens, then feel free to avoid them by looking out for the Paraben-Free icon. I don't like/need heavy coverage but this just gives a nice gentle finish to my skin and also helps protect it.

Discover No7 Intelligent Colour Foundation, a lightweight formula so skin- telligent , it blends seamlessly into skin for results that look undetectable and feel unbelievable. Anecdotally, many individuals have reported that Silicones cause/excerbate breakouts, irritation, cause a feeling of skin being unable to breathe, cause clumping of cosmetic products and find it difficult to wash off.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment