276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Clio Kill Lash Superproof Mascara - Long Curling for Longer Lashes - Long-Lasting, Waterproof, Smudgeproof

£14.2£28.40Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

How well it performed: From lengthening to volumizing, we marked each mascara on how well it performed and if it lived up to its lash-boosting promises.

CLIO Kill Lash Superproof Mascara | Eye Makeup - BONIIK CLIO Kill Lash Superproof Mascara | Eye Makeup - BONIIK

ICYDK, Korea has a popular drugstore called Olive Young, which is essentially the go-to place of every Korean for all things beauty. Every year, they hold the Olive Young Awards, which honors the most outstanding brands and top-selling beauty products of that year. These are the top winners from 2022: 1. CLIO Kill Cover The New Founwear Cushion

Best Seller

Get ready to embrace the joy of the holiday season as we approach Christmas 2023! To ensure your gifts and parcels reach their destinations before Christmas, we've compiled the domestic and international parcel last lodgement dates recommended by our logistics partners: CLIO is a super popular Korean cosmetic brand that is well known for its effective makeup products. If you are looking for a long curling solution, then Clio kill lash is the best mascara for you. This Korean mascara is not only free of smudging or smearing but also prevents clumping and caking. The C-shaped thin mascara brush gives your lashes volume, length, and glossy look. Besides, the brush works like a magic wand by gently adhering to every single lash and gives extended, clump-free, and clean longer lashes. By thoroughly sweeping across the lashes, adds something extra to lashes yet looks nearly natural. Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct "Best By" dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry. Wand: Think about the mascara brush type that suits your lash need. Looking for volumized lashes? You’ll want a fluffy wand. Curved lashes are best for lift, while hourglass wands will catch every lash KAHI LANEIGE MA:NYO MAKE P:REM MEDIHEAL MISE EN SCENE MISSHA MIZON NEOGEN ONE THING PERIPERA PURITO PYUNKANG YUL

[CLIO] Kill Lash Superproof Mascara - CLUBCLIO Official

Features strong curl fixing effect and waterproof formula which helps create long-wearing and natural curling from the root. ALL FACE MAKE UP BB CREAM CC CREAM CONCEALER & CORRECTOR CUSHION FOUNDATION HIGHLIGHTER & CONTOUR PRIMER & MAKEUP BASE FACE POWDER BLUSH SETTING SPRAYLasting power: There’s nothing worse than your mascara smudging or flaking away throughout the day. If you find this happens regularly, you may want to opt for a tubing or waterproof formula. As I’ve gotten older I’ve stopped wearing a lot of makeup, and definitely don’t wear false lashes anymore. My natural lashes are short and very light at the ends. I’ve been using lash serum that’s helped a ton to grow them but I make a conscious effort to get somewhat healthy mascara and that’s easy to remove. Want to know what exact products Koreans are really obsessed with? Ahead, we list down 10 makeup products that almost every girl in Korea loves, how much they cost, and where you can shop them. SHOP: 10 Best Korean Makeup Products Loved By Almost Every Girl in Korea EFFORTLESS APPLICATION] Our conveniently-designed wand makes it easy to grab your eyelashes closer to the root and boost its length and volume like no other product. Excludes items sent to and from Perth and Darwin. For more information regarding these locations, please visit Australia Post.

Mascara Chải Mi Chống Trôi Clio Kill Lash Superproof Mascara Mascara Chải Mi Chống Trôi Clio Kill Lash Superproof Mascara

I wish it were easier to remove. I’m in my 30s and I don’t want to be scrubbing at the skin around my eyes and also don’t want to pull out the few lashes I’ve worked hard to get and maintain. ABIB AHC AROMATICA AXIS-Y BANILA CO BEAUTY OF JOSEON BELIF BENTON BEYOND BY WISHTREND CELIMAX CLIO COSRX Formulas: We also took note of the formulations, awarding marks for any added conditioning or strengthening ingredients.ALL BODY CARE BODY WASH BODY SCRUB BODY MIST BODY MOISTURISER HAND & FOOT CARE BODY CARE SET PERFUME BONUS: You could literally drink from a firehose with this on and you would still have curled, voluminous eyelashes - yes queen.

CLIO Kill Lash Superproof Mascara 01 Long Curling, 1 count CLIO Kill Lash Superproof Mascara 01 Long Curling, 1 count

STRONG CURLS THAT STAY CURLED] Our mascara creates super-curls that’ll stay throughout the day. Our Strong Curve System technology builds and holds curls by sealing the coat with a powerful layer of gel. CLIO Kill Lash Superproof Mascara is a lightweight and clump-free mascara. The applicator will create lustrous and fuller eye makeup. This mascara is long-lasting and water-resistant. Lasting power: How well did the mascaras fare after a full day of wear? Were our lashes still long and fluttery at the end of the day? This mascara does not move. It does not transfer. It holds curl all day. I didn’t think it was possible, especially for the price. I’m in love and will use this mascara until I die (nope, no drama here). BONIIK remains committed to keeping you updated on any external or unforeseeable circumstances that may impact our services.Additional features: We looked at the colorways and sizes on offer, as well as whether or not the mascaras came in a waterproof version. Our servers are getting hit pretty hard right now. To continue shopping, enter the characters as they are shown

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment