276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ardell LashFree Eyelash Adhesive Remover 59ml/2oz

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Next time I will probably use the short black knot free as the medium ones were too long for my taste. We're proud to announce that our mailing bags are made from recycled polythene and are also recyclable, and our bubble wrap is made from recycled plastic and is completely recyclable. Specially formulated for use with the LashTite adhesive, this trusted product is sure to enhance the ease and efficiency of your eyelash removal service. Ardell Professional Lashfree Eyelash Adhesive Remover for Individual Lashes (5ml) quickly and effectively dissolves adhesive in a gentle, safe and effortless way.

The comfort and affordability of ARDELL lashes makes them a small luxury that elevates beauty to another level. Ardell Lashfree Individual Eyelash Adhesive Remover 5ml has been specially formulated to dissolve Ardell Lashtite adhesive, allowing complete safe, pain free removal of your lash extensions.I put on the individual lashes using the clear glue which is like superglue and think I used too much since it was my first time. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. Ardell LashFree Remover (Lash Free Eyelash Adhesive Remover) is specially formulated to safely dissolve Ardell LashTite adhesive. If so, you should definitely try Ardell Lash Free Remover now - it's the safest and easiest way to remove your individual lashes without causing any pain or damage.

Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. This 5ml bottle of Ardell Lash Free Remover comes with a screw on lid, and its small size means it's ideal for keeping in your makeup bag or box.

It does have strong fumes and can cause sensitivity to the eyes, but keep them closed and only brush along the lashes.uk, with evidence of your qualifications, which you can take pictures of or scan to us, along with your name, salon name and full address including postcode.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment