276°
Posted 20 hours ago

VASAGLE Clothes Rack, Clothing Rack on Wheels, 5-Tier Garment Rack with Metal Pipes, for Bedroom, Store, Laundry Room, Living Room, Rustic Brown and Black HSR66BXV1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Practical Industrial Style] Pipe joints prevent the clothes hangers from slipping off, and valves are perfect for hanging your bags—both of them lend charming industrial flair to your home It's also very easy to maneuver. I've rolled it from room to room in my apartment - with all of the clothes and shoes on it - and it glides easily. I don't have any fear of it tipping over. It's really well-balanced. It took 20-25 minutes for my husband and I to put it together. The instructions were clear and comprehensible. I receive compliments on it all the time, and it's nice. My only issue is that it's not tall enough for long dresses, knee length dresses or pants. A couple issues I had with it, at first, is there's no notch and pin, or whatever they are, holding the bottom bars together with the top ones. I was worried that would be an issue, but it hasn't and so now I don't care about that. And second is the little side hooks, or whatever, don't seem strong enough to hold much. Maybe a hat or something would be fine, but they're definitely not strong enough for like my purse or heavy coats. But I don't need to use them so it's really a no issue now.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment