276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Queen of Roses: A Dark Fae Fantasy Romance (Blood of a Fae Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Vanessa Manjarrez of Mayfield Senior School was named the 2013 Rose Queen on October 16, 2012. Members of the 2013 Royal Court include Princess Madison Teodo ( La Cañada High School), Princess Sonia Shenoi ( San Marino High School), Princess Kathryne Benuska ( Maranatha High School), Princess Nicole Nelam ( Pasadena High School), Princess Tracy Cresta ( La Salle High School), and Princess Victoria McGregor ( Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy). [5] One thing I really loved in this book was the slowburn enemies to lovers. A lot of the times when books are marketed as enemies to lovers its barely a dislike but this book really plays in hate to lovers / enemies to lovers on the scale. For me there wasn't really a lot of romance, maybe you can describe it as a snailpaced slowburn, so if you are looking for that I don't suggest this book. On the other side, I found Morgan to be frustrating. It was understandable how she had this timid personality but she was too submissive. I wanted her to change but she didn’t.. plus she was so naive and sheltered, despite her thinking otherwise.

i definitely am very excited to read book two!! i need more of this story, especially after the ending of this book… definitely think this one is worth the read for sure <3 The way the Arthurian legend has been reimagined and cleverly interwoven into a totally new direction was sublime this was Camelot and the Pendragon’s but not as you know it and though it is loosely based on the famous characters it also felt so fresh and totally different.

Social

In the manga Queen of Hearts in Wonderland, she is the protagonist; a girl who reincarnated as her from an Alice in Wonderland video game. On the day she takes the throne, a curse twists everything she says into something cruel; meaning someone is trying to kill her. Hope comes from her allies Mad Hatter (who understands her intent) and Aleth Liddell, whom can hear her true words. From the world-building to the character development, the plot twists, and everything in between, this book had me captivated from the beginning. I cannot wait to see what else is in store for Morgan and Draven🌹 Camelot, King Arthur, Lancelot, Galahad, Morgan Le Fay, and Excalibur with some gender twists… and why not make them FAE

Thank you to Briar Boleyn, NetGalley , and Starwater Press for this free Ebook. This review is 100% my own. So, I'm not the biggest ACOTAR fan. Everyone knows... I'll shut up about it someday. But I couldn't make it pass the awful first introduction to a series that book continues to be. It's a through away- a waste of paper and time. Again, I have strong feelings about it. But the absolute betrayal of a plotline that book made me experience feels similar to how I think this series will unfold when it comes to timing and pacing. Pretty Pretty • Blooming♡Blooming • MY SHOW TIME! • Lovely☆Bomb • Love Like Caramelize • Poppin' Bubbles • Enchanted Party • Hello New World This one did take me a minute to get into with all the world-building that was going on. The MC Morgan was interesting but I do wish that she would have been a little more spunky in a sense. She was all for fighting and learning how to fight - but then at the same time she was so timid and mild when it came to listening to every word that her brother said. There were plenty of times where she could have stood up for herself (ex. the medicine) and she didn't, but then other things she did in secret. Promise Carat • Lonely・Gravity • Queen of Roses • LOVE GAME • Miel Miere • Hello Hello • Happiness Equation • Run・Run・Du・Run・Run!

Pretty Pretty • Little beat, Little wing♪ • Hey! little girl • Passion flower • Summer☆Magic • Poppin' Bubbles • Enchanted Party • Sweet Heart Restaurant • Love Like Caramelize • Light Pink Day Tripper • Chica×Chica • Emerald Magic • Tutu・Ballerina • Good morning my dream this was a fun romantasy, for the most part. it started off so well: i was incredibly invested, the slow-burn was really slow-burning and giving me all the feels, plus the worldbuilding and arthurian retelling was so interesting! it's rare to get arthurian retellings, especially in casual romantasy novels, so i really appreciated that aspect. Flintridge Prep student Erika Winter crowned 98th Rose Queen". Los Angeles Times. October 23, 2015 . Retrieved May 4, 2016.

There’s lots of references to the tale of King Arthur but don’t go into this expecting this to be a retelling of that age old story - there’s a whole magical world that’s been created here with it’s own developing mythology, an amazing caste of characters and it’s own complex plot (I say that so that no one is put off by the King Arthur aspect as I know for me the idea of a King Arthur retelling wouldn’t normally interest me!)

Disney Magic Kingdoms ( Gameloft) (20 October 2017). "Update 15: Alice in Wonderland | Livestream". YouTube. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.

First, I want to start off by saying I don't have much experience with the fantasy genre, but this book may have me hooked. The way this book has been written, it's hard to believe this was her debut novel.Who?” I jumped. “Who did this to you?” Draven’s voice was a guttural growl. The sound of a furious animal, not a man. I shook my head mutely. “You won’t tell me? You think I won’t find out for myself?” He shook his head as if in frustration. “Morg–” My eyes widened. He tried again. “Princess. My lady.” I could see him trying to soften his voice. “Tell me so I may help you. That is all I ask.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment