276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Silent Guides: How to understand and develop children's emotions, thinking and behaviours

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Runic Dome - Gain 1 energy at the start of each turn. You can no longer see enemy intents. This can be quite good if you're patient enough to read the AI of the various mobs or if you've played enough to know them. Even if you know the AI there is some level of randomness so it's still a disadvantage, but for certain fights it is the best energy relic. I personally just avoid it a lot because I'm too lazy to read the AI.

Gremlin Horn - Whenever an enemy dies, gain 1 energy and draw 1 card. Can be useful in multi-enemy encounters, but often isn't helpful and isn't game changing. I wouldn't buy it. On the other hand, if we can obtain the Du-Vu Doll (Increases strength by 1 per curse) or Darkstone Precept (Increases max health by 6 per curse), hanging onto these curses can increase our stats. Bird Faced Urn - Whenever you play a power, heal 2 HP. Easily one of the best relics for Silent since you'll likely be playing 3+ powers every round, making it almost equal to Ironclad's starter relic, and in some cases even better. Makes setup easier since you know you can comfortably take some damage if you need to. Usually worth buying.Now for the relics, I'd really like an energy relic, but honestly I'd settle for something decent like an Astrolobe. Listening to things that could have been beneficial to me as a child and nothing that is beneficial now. Now our next choice is between another hard hallway fight or the ? room. We've already encountered the two really sketchy events and got through them both unscathed. We also have a blood vial which makes the vampire event pretty decent... though having removed that Strike at the store then becomes sort of stupid. I'm partial to the ? room since a lot of the remaining events are pretty good for us. It's the simplicity of his work that gives it power. If you want to master your mind, then Professor Steve Peters is the Mastermind." * Red Magazine *

Looter (12.5% chance) - Pretty straightforward, sometimes they run faster than other times, but be sure to kill him even if it means taking a bit of damage because losing that gold can be pretty bad, especially if you have a crucial shop coming up. Darkstone Pendant - Whenever you obtain a curse, increase max HP by 6. Pretty useless since you want to avoid curses typically. However you can remove the curses and retain the max HP, so it does make cursed events more appealing. Talk with Frank. He will ask you for water and give you a cup. Return to the flooded room and draw water from the current flow from the ceiling. Return to Frank and give him a cup filled with water. Frank will tell you the story and give the fuse.Exit the train wagon to the platform, move to 2012 again, and then go left to the end. Use a screwdriver to remove a lattice from the vent on the wall. Glass Knife is pretty decent in Act 1 and okay in Act 2. We're heading into Act 3 where all the elites and some of the normal enemies have >100 HP.

Since both of these cards are rare, and their combo is only worthwhile after inflicting 20 or more points of poison, I advise obtaining the Runic Pyramid to secure the chance of using these cards together. Turns out the next elite is Gremlin Nob. The game could have given us Sentries, but no, it's Gremlin Nob. An underground station! Go to the past and then grab a quarter out of the payphone on the right. One more to go.Burst + Bouncing Flask – While this combo doesn’t ensure we can insta-kill a foe, using these two cards together can allow us to inflict around 36 points of poison damage in a single round. I advise inflicting this combo before using Catalyst to bring our foes’ lives to a swift end. Other Amazing Combos Return to the flooded room and turn on the generator. The light will turn on and in the wall you will see the corpse of a person. Mercury Hourglass - At the start of your turn, deal 3 damage to ALL enemies. Useful-ish for Silent because fights tend to take awhile, and lets you turtle up a bit better, but not really worth buying. Bag of Preparation - At the start of each combat, draw 2 additional cards. Very nice relic and I often buy it when I see it if I have the extra gold. Makes setup easier, doubly useful with Gambling Chip.

The first book, Chimp Paradox, was great for SELF improvement and understanding how the mind works however, this book guides parents on how best to nurture and communicate with children so that wrongful or unhelpful beliefs aren't inadvertently adopted by the child. Go out into the corridor, where the elevator is located, and move to the last room, which is open only in the future. After you have entered the room, move to the present again and use the apple's stub on the supercomputer «Polaris-9». Burst (1 Energy) x2 skill – An excellent or useless card depending on our hand at the current moment; Burst uses the next skill we use twice.

Cursed Key - Gain 1 energy at the start of each turn. Whenever you open a non-boss chess obtain a curse - Easily one of the best energy relic because it adds up to only 2 curses, or you can just avoid the curses by skipping the chest, and they come 1 at a time giving you plenty of time to remove them. I will be skipping talking about fights, as that tends to be simple math and learning enemy patterns. Here was the card choice for killing the first enemy (a Cultist). You should plan to fight at least 2 elites in this act, but with a little leeway (so that you can opt to fight an extra or one less depending on how the run is going). It is also important to note that the first 3 hallway fights of this act are taken from an "easier" pool. I won't go into the details on that (you can google it... and I might eventually put a link here). While we can obtain relics like Meat on the Bone or Bloody Idol that can heal us after combat, we’re better off minimalizing our damage intake. If we find ourselves with extra health, I advise spending it in random encounters for relics and gold. The Power of Discard This guide is written under the premise that you are running on A20 difficulty. The reason for this is that anything that works in A20 will work in A0-A19, but not vice-versa.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment