276°
Posted 20 hours ago

100 x Lakeland Irish Butter Individual Foil Wrapped Portions

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Physical address: Catering Packs Limited, Unit 2, Hermitage Business Park, Box, Wiltshire, SN13 8DT, United Kingdom. Happy dairy cows grazing on the lush, green Irish pastures producing high quality milk which is gently churned to create this rich, creamy butter. Its smooth texture and natural sweetness make it a versatile and delightful addition to a wide range of culinary creations.

These perfect conditions make for the freshest, most delicious, nutritionally rich milk and Lakeland Dairies have been lovingly churning cream into butter since 1897. Very active - You exercise almost every day of the week doing high intensity training such as running, spinning, team or competitive sports. Made with the finest cream from grass-fed cows, this butter strikes a perfect balance between natural sweetness and the subtle enhancement of salt. Hi, this Butter is usually the Butter that you have in small packs with your bread rolls, when you go out for a meal.Whether for breakfast, baking, or dining occasions, these individual portions offer convenience without compromising on taste. Have read good positive reviews of Kerrygold so I decided to purchase 3 pkgs of it on 42819, purchased at local Kroger for 2. But when I tasted Kerrygold compared to Amish Country Roll Butter, purchased at Meijer, side by side, there is a clear winner.

From salted and unsalted to cultured, Lakeland Dairies offers a variety of butters to suit any recipe. Once the goods are on your premises they become your responsibility to keep at the correct chilled temperature as per information on the product. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Bestway Wholesale' prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement. Whilst Bestway Wholesale uses reasonable endeavors to ensure that the product information presented is accurate and up to date it does not accept any liability for any information which may not be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging or label prior to use.However after using butter with sea salt crystals it became rusty, like some of the other reviewers have said.

Your This is pretty expensive butter but it is worth it, I stopped using real butter awhile ago and was told by a friend to try this.

However I remembered my daughter using this butter dish and how lovely and soft the butter was so I decided to give it a try.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment