276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tilda Pure Basmati Rice, 5kg

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The largest rice producer is China. It has a populace of N1.5 billion it is easy to imagine what the market is similar to. It is interesting to note that China isn’t the biggest producer of rice. Although it produces around 30 percent of all rice consumed worldwide, it’s not recognized as a significant exporter. It is also the most extensive rice buyer. Rice can be grown anywhere but in certain conditions or environment factors such as rainfall, temperature, also soil texture is important. Rice has cultural roles in many countries of the world. It belongs to the carbohydrate food class and a major source of energy for every 100 grams of rice is a 130 calories , it also contains substantial amounts of protein. The rice is easy to cook as parboiling takes little time. Mama Gold rice is available in different markets in the country, and it comes in various sizes.

of rice feeds 180 people (if served with moin moin and/ or salad) | 30kg rice can feed 90 people, if served without side dishes and each plate portion is increased.Do you have any ‘secret ingredient’ that makes your jollof rice taste better? How do you like your jollof rice – with or without carrots and peas? Comment down below to tell me. Also, if you have ever eaten Ghana jollof rice, do you like it less or better than Nigerian jollof? Let me know your thoughts in the comment section down below. It’s that desirable and distinct smokey, burnt flavour that puts party jollof rice in a class above the regular home-cooked jollof rice. However, it’s hard to ‘get it’, no matter the richness of ingredients you use; even many great Nigerian home-cooks fail at achieving that party jollof taste and colour. This is one of the world-leading brands of rice. It is produced by Stallion Group of Companies, who are the marketers of Stallion-branded products such as food products, household items & automobiles. We cannot explore the price of rice in Nigeria without considering the different brands that used to be available in the Nigerian market. These brands, which are produced by several countries across the world, dominated the Nigerian market for a long time. For Extra Smokey Flavour: Cook your wedding jollof rice with firewood – somehow, somehow, party jollof cooked with firewood comes out with a better flavour than that cooked on gas/ electric cooker – the wood smoke seems to add a unique flavour. Naija party and wedding lovers will testify to that. Tips for Serving Jollof Rice at Your Wedding or Party

The Price of rice in the Nigerian market for rice is mainly contingent on the brand, the quantity economics, the season, and the brand. The aroma of party jollof is known to draw uninvited wedding party crashers. Hehehe, I’m just kidding , but it’s not a secret that Naija people obsess over the classic ‘party jellof rice’. Most people, Nigerians, and Non-Nigerians usually ask ‘what is special or different about party jollof?’ or wonder ‘why is it that home-cooked jellof rice does not taste like jellof rice cooked for parties?’ But IF IT’S A SMALL CONGO/ MUDU, I’d take the measures above (in the main article) for 1 bag of rice, and divide each ingredient by 5. You can use a calculator to do that – I already did it for big Congo measure for for you. Or use the measures provided for big Congo measure and use your womanly-eyes to cut down the measurement.

Shop Rice 5kg Online

Since the move to limit the influx of foreign rice in Nigeria, various farmers are now going into rice farming making the cost of each bag in the market to reasonably come to the point of equilibrium. Some are sponsored by government programs. The average price of a 50kg bag of local rice in Nigeria is ₦40,000. Here are the local rice brands in Nigeria and their prices: Hi Titilayo, I haven’t cooked 10 Congos but if I were to do so, I’ll look at it based on how many Kilograms of rice a Congo contains, and knowing the quantity of ingredients to cook a bag or half bag of rice (listed above). When cooking for a lot of people, as in weddings and other ceremonies in Nigeria, it can be hard to guesstimate the quantity of rice that will be enough. So, how do you know how much rice to cook for a party or wedding guests? One of our readers, Nneka, rightly noted in the comments that: “One bag of rice can comfortably feed 300 people, depending on if it’s take away or served in plates. When it is served in dishes for eat-in and combined with other side dishes such as salads or moin moin, one bag can feed 350 people. There are 216 cigarette cups in one bag of rice. If 3 people are served 2 cups, then one bag will serve 324 people”.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment