276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Current USA Orbit Marine Aquarium LED Light, 24 to 36-Inch

£70.79£141.58Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Is extra flexible with the intensity because of the narrowing reflectors which can triple the PAR if needed I could buy and test it for the sake of including it here, but that would’ve been too much of an anecdotal experience. Removing lenses is fairly easy to do, as the unit is not particularly complicated to open and play with. I did it when I got mine and I don’t even consider myself a handy person.

The beauty of LED lighting is that its manufacturers have control over what diodes they install on their fixtures, which reflects the PUR spectrum better. Achieving beautiful growth in a reef tank at home is more than doable as long as you have the right equipment and you know how to apply it correctly.What I like about this kind of raw power in an LED light is that I could hang it higher above my tank, which makes for a more stylish overall outlook of the system. Apparently, you’d be able to grow SPS corals that demand very strong lighting with the VIPARSPECTRA LED fixtures.

Take a look at this stunning reef aquarium that grows demanding SPS corals with the AB+ settings on three Radion XR30 PRO LED lighting fixtures: Anyway, each Kessil A160WE covers about 15 inches in diameter effectively (in regards to SPS growth support) if positioned perpendicular to the water surface. Though manufacturers have gotten extremely good at nailing the right kind of diodes, most models will come with a customizable spectrum and settings. inch deep tank with plenty of SPS corals: Kessil A360X Tuna Blue / Kessil A500X Tuna Blue / Ecotech Marine Radion XR30 G6 / Kessil AP9X inch deep tank with plenty of SPS corals: AquaIllumination Hydra 32 HD / Kessil A160WE Tuna Blue / Ecotech Marine Radion LED XR15 G6 / Kessil AP9XTo be honest, I wouldn’t get a Kessil A360X unless my saltwater tank is more than 25″ deep. Some users have theme on their 20 inch-deep aquariums and so can you if you plan to gradually move to an SPS-dominant coral setup.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment