276°
Posted 20 hours ago

In Plain Sight: An investigation into UFOs and impossible science

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

on a pitch-black morning on Australia’s remote North West Cape, Annie Farinaccio walked out of a late-night party at the United States Naval Communication Station Harold E. The New Mexico White Sands testing ground, two hours’ drive west of the crash site, was where the US Army had conducted the world’s first-ever detonation of the ‘Trinity’ nuclear device on 16 July 1945. Ross is the co-author of bestselling books Dead Man Running and Above the Law, both exposes of organised crime in Australian and international outlaw motorcycle gangs, as well as Charles Bean , Lost Diggers , The Lost Tommys and Secrecy for Sale: Inside the Global Offshore Money Maze .

Some of his dramatic last words, as his engine began rough idling, were: ‘It’s hovering and it’s not an aircraft.Dodwell told the paper, ‘The phenomenon did not fit in with anything astronomical and was a complete mystery to him’ and also, ‘This seems to correspond with real objects and not with a mirage reflection. Polls show more than two-thirds of Americans believe the US government knows more than it is letting on about the phenomenon ¹⁰ (although, to be sure, that does not make their belief true). Ross Coulthart is an Australian investigative journalist, and he has not been unsuccessful in his field. The default position for mainstream media has long been to dismiss such accounts, even to ridicule them. I prefer the less loaded term ‘UAPs’ because ‘UFO’ is so often taken to mean flying saucers and little green men.

This book is full of various conspiracy theories and counter theories, accusations of double think and probably counter double think. Ross also brings new information from Australian military cases, which have enlightened and bolstered the evidence for a global UFO/UAP phenomena and cover-up. In the last two and a half years, Dan has been interviewing scores of people, many of them unobtainable while Jimmy was alive. A curious coincidence indeed that three separate sets of witnesses independently saw a similar formation of five high-speed egg-shaped objects in different locations over 1200 kilometres apart across southern Australia.Another HIWTYL tactic is to claim that UFOs used mimicry so that they sometimes appear to be meteors, stars, or aircraft.

Shortly before he and his aircraft disappeared, Valentich was recorded telling Melbourne air traffic control that he was being followed by a huge illuminated shiny metal craft hovering above him. According to Elizondo, the latest hypothesis about the different shapes is that they perform different functions, but they do seem to use the same propulsion systems. The distinct impression I get is that this Australian author is trying to incite American readers to push their government to come clean about UFOs.Eventually I watched UFO videos on YouTube and I started to believe them without any critical thinking, and that’s when I started to get alarmed by my own thinking process. Annie squeezed in between the two men on the bench seat of their four-wheel Toyota drive security vehicle and the three set off for town. He chuckled and referred me to images of saucer- and orb-shaped objects that appear in Aboriginal art across the country.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment