276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MONIN Premium Mojito Mint Syrup 700ml for Cocktails and Mocktails. Vegan-Friendly, Allergen-Free, 100% Natural Flavours and Colourings

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Stir in the mint leaves, and leave to infuse for 15 minutes. Don’t be tempted to leave the mixture for longer, as the mint will start to brown and add an off taste to the syrup. With MONIN Mojito Mix, mojitos have never been easier; just combine with rum, club soda and a squeeze of lime! Many other citrus-minty beverages, with or without alcohol, are also possible. Made with select ingredients and pure cane sugar, MONIN Mojito Mix is a highly concentrated, authentic flavoring offering exceptional versatility for creating specialty beverages. sugar syrup: A sugar syrup is a liquid form of sugar that is frequently added to drinks as a sweetener. In its liquid form, it is easier to incorporate than regular sugar into cold beverages. Some bar tenders like to also muddle lime wedges in the glass. I prefer not to do this for 2 reasons:

Pour.Fill the glass almost to the top with ice. Pour the rum over the ice, and then fill the glass with club soda. Also, one final tip – use sugar syrup, not sugar granules. It’s hard (and annoying) to make sugar granules dissolve. Nobody wants grainy sugar crunch in their mojito! I also like to muddle my lime and mint together instead of just squeezing the lime juice into the glass. It extracts as much flavor and juice from the lime as possible. It also helps the mint release it’s natural oils. I like to leave the squeezed lime wedges and muddled mint in the drink for presentation. If you are not a fan of the mint and lime in your drink simply strain out before adding in the seltzer. What’s in a Mojito?

Add cucumber: Cucumber + lime + mint is one of my favorite combinations! Muddle a couple slices of cucumber with the limes and mint and put a couple extra slices for garnish! Homemade French Onion Dip or shortcut French Onion SOUP Mix Dipwith potato crisps – the minty freshness with the sweet-savoury caramelised onion dip is 👌🏻; Sugar or Simple syrup: Traditionally, Mojitos were made with sugar cane juice, but I didn’t have that, so I used simple syrup. White granulated sugar or honey will work just as well. Carefully churn the ice along with the other ingredients for them to incorporate and blend well with each other. This will slightly liquefy the ice and mildly dilute the other ingredients. Add on some more crushed ice to maintain the cold temperature of the drink. A small increment of space should be saved for the soda water. 5. Top with soda water. Don’t muddle excessively. It’s tempting to muddle your mint into tiny pieces as you hope for maximally minty flavor. I know, I’ve done it myself ( here’s proof). In fact, your mojito will taste better if you don’t overdo it, and the texture will be more enjoyable without tons of tiny mint bits floating around.

Muddling is a technique used in drinks to gently mash herbs or fruit to release their juices. You can do this with the bottom of a wooden spoon or with a proper muddler. Either way will work! Big’s Tastesmith MOJITO MINT Flavored Syrup is a true treasure trove of culinary inspiration. With this syrup, you’ll never run out of ideas to create delightful delicacies. Whether you want to prepare high-energy treats for your little ones or give yourself a boost after a tiring day or intense workout session, this syrup is the perfect solution. Adaptable: You can use this recipe to make individual drinks, or a pitcher to share with friends and family. Whether you’re preparing a drink to relax with at the end of the day, or prepping for a party, this mint mojito recipe is perfect!To create a delightful Lime and Mint Mojito, simply add one part of Manama Lime and Mint Syrup to four parts of chilled water or soda. The result is a harmonious blend of zesty lime and refreshing mint, combining to create a symphony of taste that is both uplifting and calming. Each sip transports you to a tropical paradise, offering a moment of pure bliss.

In a medium-sized lowball glass or highball, add 6 mint leaves, lime wedges, and 2 tablespoons sugar, adding ½ lime at a a time. Muddle until lime juice is released and mint is fragrant.

Follow

Fresh mint: I prefer to use spearmint. If your mint is not looking super fresh try reviving it in cold water for a few minutes to help perk it up. Four lime wedges are muddled to extract their juices to be incorporated into the drink. Lime wedges have that sour and citrus taste that cuts the sweetness of soda and sugar in a Mojito. It provides a refreshing and contrasting flavour to a Mojito drink. A single lime fruit with an average weight of 67g contains 20 calories. 2. 20ml sugar syrup If you don’t have a muddler, that’s okay! You can use a wooden spoon or any other kitchen tool that could be used to mash and grind in a glass. Gently mash the mint a few times with a muddler (or the bottom of the wooden spoon) to release the oils from the mint. https://www.thekitchn.com/whats-the-difference-between-club-soda-seltzer-and-sparkling-mineral-water-word-of-mouth-211869

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment