276°
Posted 20 hours ago

How to Fake it in Hollywood: A sensational fake-dating romance

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

and discover that their feelings might be more than a PR stunt in this sexy debut for fans of Beach Read and The Unhoneymooners.

They were all positive reviews, so I was confused because of all the mixed reviews on Goodreads (lower average rating). After reading the blurb and being enchanted by this fantastic cover, I was so hopeful to read something tempting, entertaining with Hollywood criticism of fake relationship trope! Grey and Ethan's relationship feels genuine in its messiness and complications, and Ava Wilder's breathtaking depiction of their highs and lows had me totally invested in their fate. It has a happily ever after, don't you worry about that, but Wilder makes the characters go through pain and ups and downs before you get to it.In the end, this wasn't quite as powerful as it could've been, but there's a whole lot that I loved. The romance in this book gave me the same feelings that all of Emily Henry's romances give me and I just loved it SO. See, celebrity fake dating is quickly becoming one of my guilty pleasures; the glitz and glamour, and obviously the messy drama just tickle my heart. Every Hollywood business seems to profit from these fears, claiming to have the right connections, and when everything turns to suffering anyway, there's always the endless supply of alcohol and/or Botox, to ease the pain, if only briefly. Despite having a little issue with the balance and pacing, Ava Wilder’s debut romance pierced me right through my heart.

But I'm beginning to come across the problem that plagues a lot of older technology—my Kindle was simply not supported anymore, which means no more program updates and difficulties connecting to wifi. faking a love affair with a disgraced Hollywood heartthrob who needs the publicity, but for very different reasons. Grey pushed her sunglasses to her forehead and plastered on a toothy smile as she turned to face the voice: a bespectacled teenage girl clutching a blended iced mocha (extra whip).

I honestly love character-driven stories because of how we see characters grow and most of the time their journey towards fulfilling their character arcs is really worth the time spent reading. Grey Brooks is pounding the pavement and hoping to stay employed and reverent after her long running teen soap has ended. The novel was half a light-hearted steamy romance and half that showed Ethan’s struggle with addiction.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment