276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Great Reveal: Featuring Jon Wedger

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Mr Wedger, of Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, was finally given early ill health retirement last month after 23 years of service. Yes, the police are the same as any other people—good, bad, or indifferent. I agree that casting his lot with the conspiracy crowd showed bad judgement, but I can see how they would seem to offer him support he wasn’t receiving elsewhere. A bit like the way “Foxy” groomed vulnerable children—if Mr Wedger was feeling cast adrift at work, he could easily have turned to the troofers for affirmation and approval.

Wedger - Scotland Yard Detective - Audible UK Ep62 Jon Wedger - Scotland Yard Detective - Audible UK

Identified from some of the videos we have viewed, Jon has stated that police officers do not have any rights with regards to employment law. The report also highlighted how former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and ex-Conservative party chairman Norman Tebbit were aware in the 1980s of rumours about MP Peter Morrison having "a penchant for small boys" but did nothing about it. It found there had been a "consistent culture for years" in the Tory whips' offices to "protect the image" of their party by "playing down rumours and protecting politicians from gossip or scandal at all costs".

He refers to 3 cases he had worked on being shut down, he was probably frustrated about this and may have made a decision at some stage that he wanted to leave the force. intelligence report which caused him to be spoken to by his boss many years ago, this only appears to have been formally raised when other cases Yes, I have just done a little research, it’s the ‘loitering and soliciting’ on the street part that is illegal. Richard Scorer said Lord Steel was not being blamed for Smith's alleged crimes but "for his own failure to stop Smith when he had the chance".

Police Whistleblowers’ Group Raises Concerns about Jon Wedger

JW: Yeah, and I was the only, sort of, national steer, it was me, I was the focal point and I was getting enquiries from all over the world – coming from the Falkland Islands, the Channel Islands, a lot of the islands, funnily enough – erm, but everywhere they were coming in, you know reports of sex offenders on boats. It was… it was just getting… it was getting stupid. It was ? me and I just couldn’t get it but then this fella’s words resonated with me and I was a bit… I was disgusted with it, to be honest, and I couldn’t get any answers, no answers at all. The fellas that were working on the support side of it, they were really apologetic and upset and they said “Look, there’s nothing we can do about it“. So I said “well I’m not staying, I’m leaving“. Dr Martin Roberts: "If Madeleine's pyjamas had not, in fact, been abducted then neither had Madeleine McCann." I've yet to understand exactly why he was asked to comment on the case, on the surface Madeleine McCann's disappearance has nothing to do with his particular line of whistleblowing. BG: Right, and… and this was being told to all the police – it wasn’t just yourself – anybody who was involved in this type of work was told this? The prostitute would ply youngsters, including a 14-year-old girl, with drugs and alcohol and then pimp them out to men in budget hotels near Paddington railway station in west London.BG: So there’s a template in operation here as to what happens to police officers that stand up and say “There’s a cover up of child abuse“?

Baby P detective sues ‘bully’ police after exposing child

Also guys are Ella and Abe still together? Do the police believe they are still at large in the UK or hiding out in Europe somewhere, possibly in Spain or Russia? JW: It does, without a doubt. (42:35) And anyone… and I tell you how much it has an impact – when I went to a job agency to try and get work as er, er, a civilian detective I was told by the agency, erm “Have you been or are you a Mason?“. I said “Well, why are you asking me that?“. He said “We cannot take anyone who is a, or has been, a Mason“. And I said “Well why is that?” and he said “Because it has ruined too many inquiries, namely the Hillsborough inquiry. It was deliberately frustrated by the Masons. Deliberately“. He said: “He offered me his hand, I reciprocated, and he said, ‘You must give your word that you will never look into child prostitution ever again.’ The experience left me traumatised and paranoid.” You might be right but I’d assumed she was thinking of ‘magnetosphere’, defined as “the region surrounding the earth or another astronomical body in which its magnetic field is the predominant effective magnetic field”. Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t4dDJbjkH0&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR3tVyin3aT-rqs9_vPwztltOHUM1N3z2xK27ImvLqhQk7ESXsaN1WhWWqI So I thought ‘Well this is outrageous’. The public need to know and the police and the IPCC kept covering it up, refusing to progress my allegation. The IPCC even said if I wrote to them again they wouldn’t even open my letters. So I then took the matter to the Cabinet. Even though we did not find evidence of a Westminster network, the lasting effect on those who suffered as children from being sexually abused by individuals linked to Westminster has been just as profound," it added. The Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse in England and Wales, set up in 2014, has been investigating claims against local authorities, religious organisations, the armed forces and public and private institutions - as well as people in the public eye.

Whistleblower Jon Wedger: Former Metropolitan Police Detective Whistleblower Jon Wedger: Former Metropolitan Police Detective

Despite being placed under the care of an NHS mental health team and given counselling, he twice returned to work in 2015, first on the fraud investigation team and then on the road deaths unit. However, the return to work made his PTSD even worse. A report by Chief Inspector Tavares de Almeida to the Coordinator of the Criminal Investigation: 10thSeptember 2007But I’ve never met a copper yet involved in vice who hasn’t been pretty down to earth and wordy wise about their work. They can be as cynical as journalists. Other police may be far too sensitive for the job.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment