276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Misfits Vegan Protein Cereal, Chocolate Flavour, High Protein, Low Sugar, Vegan Cereal, 2 Pack

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you love the combination of chocolate and cinnamon, you’re going to be horribly disappointed by this cereal.

Misfits cereal is very crunchy, has decent flavor overall, and has an impressive amount of protein per serving. With 150 calories per serving along with 14g of protein, it’s the highest protein plant-based cereal I’ve come across.However, trying this cereal dry was very disappointing. Yes, you taste some chocolate, but it’s closer to the flavor of chocolate protein powder than it is actual cocoa powder. SOYA Protein Isolate, Tapioca Starch, Inulin (Chicory Root Fibre), Coconut Oil, Cocoa Powder, Natural Flavourings, Salt, Sweetener: Sucralose. ( Soya )

For someone like me - diabetic so naturally low refined carb, higher protein and higher fat is the way to go When I measured out a serving, I did realize that 40g of cereal is rather small. While that’s a typical serving size for cereal, since this one is so dense and compact, that 40g equates to very little volume.Misfits co-founder Henry Sether said the NPD and rebrand would “widen our brand appeal and allow us to branch out into more categories and territories, cementing ourselves as a leading innovator in the plant-based functional food space across the globe”.

When you open the box, it smells like you just stepped into a bakery where all they bake are chocolate donuts topped with chocolate frosting. What can I say, misfits have really set the boundaries high for a vegan protein bar that provides 15g of protein and still taste epic like a ‘standard’ chocolate bar. Totally recommend even if you aren’t vegan! 🤩 Misfits helped me to stay away from the regular chocolates full of sugar. I've been addicted to sugar since young age. Not anymore. Choc cinnamon does not smell or taste at all like chocolate. If you were to do a blind taste test, you’d never know that this was a chocolate flavor. The chocolate Misfits cereal is one of the best-smelling foods my nose has ever had the privilege of sniffing.Overall pretty bland protein bars. I find the product images and claims of oozing caramel layers a bit misleading, in reality the bars are pretty dry and you do not get that experience of oozing caramel. You also get the odd bar which has a chalky white texture to the chocolate. It's a shame because the branding is brilliant but the bar itself needs a serious rethink. Misfits is a very popular brand overseas, and they’re doing their best to break into the US market now as well. However, the cinnamon tells a different story. In fact, the cinnamon flavor of this cereal is one of the most potent smelling and tasting cereals I’ve ever experienced. An overwhelming number of food products that claim to be healthy are made with artificial sweeteners – this means brands can make claims about a cereal being low-sugar whilst still tasting sweet. However, regular consumption of artificial sweeteners has been linked to changes in the gut microbiome and they are something I advise my clients to actively avoid. At the same time, look out for real sugar on an ingredients label, which can be disguised as cane juice, dextrose, isoglucose, jaggery, maltose and barley malt.” – Clarissa Watch Out For Wheat

Extremely disappointed by this company's recent service. I have been a long and loyal customer. As a vegan these bars are ideal for me to get a protein hit. These bars are unbelievable for meeting the above criteria, I can’t believe how good they taste and a whole bar has 6.8g carbs of which 0.9g is sugar (hazelnut ones)Misfits launched its Protein Cereal in two flavors, Chocolate and Chocolate Cinnamon, which we snapped up following their launch to see how they measure up against the many other high-protein cereals on the market. There is a growing mountain of functional products in the cereal format, and many of them are incredibly on point and enjoyable, so Misfits Protein Cereal has its work cut out for it. Review P.S. you still need humans available on the phone (or at least chat) to get interaction and keep the actions needed to satisfy customers moving. Thank you. The NPD – which would not only target breakfastbut also midday and evening occasions – replicated “the sugary and non-nutritious cereal brands in the market, without the actual junk”, said Misfits. Being 100% vegan, low sugar, and high protein, I have to admit that my expectations for the cereal going into this review were extremely low. SOYA Protein Isolate, Tapioca Starch, Inulin (Chicory Root Fibre), Coconut Oil, Cocoa Powder, Natural Flavourings, Salt, Sweetener: Sucralose( Soya )

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment