276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mr. Heater Portable Buddy gas heater including adapter for gas cartridges with 7/16 thread, up to 2.4 kW output, outdoor/camping heater

£64.995£129.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

More than that, this unit comes with the safety features like an auto low oxygen shut-off system and a shut-off switch against tip-over. The products or services listed have been selected independently by journalists after hands-on testing or sourcing expert opinions. Heat exchanger are devices responsible for transfer of heat, from one fluid to another and transfer of heat between solid particulates and fluid.

The combination of radiant and convection heating technologies enhances the output efficiency of this unit. The heat is evenly distributed throughout the room, so it can be used in any size room, from small to medium. Featuring a swivel regulator that can be adapted from a disposable cylinder to other remote gas supply with the purchase of an adapter hose and filter, the Portable Buddy Bi-Fuel Propane Heater is as simple and easy to use as it gets.My colleague Debora Robertson swears by it as the best way of drying bras and Sally Hughes of laundry experts Kair recommends it to make delicates last longer. This heater will warm their home on cold winter nights or when someone leaves the window open for just an hour.

I found it easy enough to slot the contraption together the first time I took it out of the surprisingly small box it arrived in, with no tools required. If you prefer to do a quick garment wash in a hotel sink rather than send it down for cleaning, the hot air vents in this chunky clothes hanger’s extendable arms will quick-dry shirts, socks or undies in the time it takes to drink a minibar beer. Because it’s vertical, I think it’s an efficient shape in terms of how much space it takes up (handy if you only have a small space) and more pleasing to the eye than more horizontal designs. Always seek the advice of a qualified healthcare provider regarding any medical condition or treatment. The data center belongs to Ericsson, a multinational networking and telecommunications equipment and services company based in Sweden.The Minky Wing offers 12m of drying space and holds up to 10kg of laundry (one generous wash load, pretty much). This model is equipped with a shut-off valve to prevent any discharge of the fuel in case of a faulty ignition. However, other factors like ceiling height, insulation state, and ambient temperature conditions may vary the number of BTUs needed for you purposes. The drawbacks are that it uses a 230V British plug and would be much less effective on a 110V American power supply, and it is a little noisy (think hair dryer on low setting).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment