276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Topcony 360° Human Detection CCTV Camera Outdoor, Intelligent Auto Track WiFi PTZ Wireless Camera Home IP Camera 1080P Colorful Night Vision, IP66, 2-way Audio, 5dBi Antenna

£29.995£59.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Some common features of 35mm SLR photography were first seen on the Topcon RE Super. Among these is the through-the-lens exposure metering. This enabled improved exposure accuracy, especially in close-up macro photography using bellows or extension rings, and in telephotography with long lenses. In addition to this feature, the metering is at full aperture. For this purpose the RE-lenses have an aperture simulator that relays the preset aperture to the exposure meter at full aperture, retaining a bright viewfinder image while determining the correct exposure, avoiding the stop-down method. The meter also works independently of the pentaprism finder, which allows for different viewfinder configurations. The meter cell is actually incorporated in the camera's reflex finder mirror. This was accomplished by milling narrow slits in the mirror surface letting a fraction of the light through to the CdS cell placed just behind it. Press reset button for 20 seconds, you can see three cables on your camera, the first one is for RJ45 port, the second one is for power supply, the third one is reset button. Cameron, Alan (May 31, 2020). "Javad Ashjaee, 1949-2020". Inside GNSS - Global Navigation Satellite Systems Engineering, Policy, and Design . Retrieved February 4, 2022.

and my first SLR the Topcon R. I have managed to collect an array of lens options, all Topcor R series and Re series from 25mm f 3.5 to 500 mm f 5.6 and I do have the In addition, a range of special lenses without focusing thread (to be used with bellows or focusing extension tube) were available for macro work: Topcon ophtalmic machines are widely used in many health centers in Western Europe, and are often interconnected to their surrounding IT systems through the RS232 protocol. With the 35mm Topcon RE Super of 1963, the company pioneered full-aperture, through-the-lens metering. Round about 1973 the production of the SLR IC-1 AUTO started; „IC“ means „Integrated Circuit“, used for aperture control. [16] The company continued to innovate until leaving that line of business in 1981. The Charles Beseler Company imported the camera line into the US, with the RE-Super being rebranded as the Super-D.

Contents

The imitation doesn’t stop there either; we can find echoes of the RE Super in other cameras as well. For example, the Minolta SRT-101 places its light meter on/off switch on the bottom plate of the camera, just like the RE Super. The Nikkormat series borrows the Re Super’s light meter preview window found on the top plate. And if we’re really stretching it, one could argue that the in-body light meter of the RE Super served as inspiration for the Nikon F3’s overall design. Super DMs are great but the wind-on action is not as nice as the RE Super, still very robust but not as smooth. The Super DM has some other differences but nothing earth shattering.

This is the best, most comprehensive review of these cameras I’ve ever read. The perspective is very well balanced, especially your comments on the use of the Exakta bayonet mount. When it was implemented, it was a sound decision, Exakta being the preferred camera for pros at that time. The demise of the RE (and its “sister” cameras) was due to a variety of reasons, especially when Tokyo Kogaku stopped innovating. I originally bought my RE so that I could use my Carl Zeiss Exakta-mount lenses with a superior camera to my aging Exakta VX and not-particularly-well-made RTL. I fell in love with the feel, durability, and well-engineered function of the RE. Even though my other (current) favorite camera is my Olympus OM-4, I love the RE just as much, even though it’s ⅓ larger. You’re right – it’s big and heavy, but never feels unwieldy; it simply feels elegant, and that’s what it is – an extremely elegant camera. I recently acquired a Topcor 58mm f1.4 and it’s amazing. The only downside to all of this is that a couple of Exakta-mount lenes won’t mount. My Zeiss Flektogon 20mm f4 won’t mount, nor will my Meyer 30mm Lydith. I’ve yet to discern why – anyone have any ideas about this? The rest of my Exakta-mount lenses, even the Angenieux 35mm and the Zeiss 35mm Flektogon go on without hesitation, so I’d love to hear any thoughts about this. Thanks again for the great article! Topcon RE Super / Beseler Topcon Super D: type 46A, serial no. prefix 46. Prod. period: 1963 to 1971 Topcon acquires Wachendorff Electronik GmbH". OEM Off-Highway. November 21, 2014 . Retrieved August 27, 2023. February 2008—Conducted a takeover bid for shares of Sokkia Co., Ltd. and made it a subsidiary to enhance competitiveness of the positioning business in the global market. I’ll skip any talk of the sharpness or color accuracy of the images as those are more indicative of the Zeiss lens that I used, but in terms of exposure, I was very impressed. The exposure meter in this 50+ year old camera has clearly not lost a step and not even using an incorrect voltage battery threw it off. I knew it was a risk to base my exposure measurements entirely on an untested camera, but it proved to be a smart choice. Not even using stop down metering gave me trouble, even in difficult lighting situations such as an abandoned house, inside of a train, and in high contrast situations.In use, semi-automatic lenses work the same way as fully automatic ones, as long as you remember to keep pushing down on that lever before each and every exposure. If you aren’t bothered by a darker viewfinder, or just really like previewing depth of field, you can skip this step and use the camera normally.

Local camera stores didn’t carry much of the Topcon lens or accessory line, so the was another strike against the brand. Perhaps in an effort to stand out from the crowded medium format and 35mm rangefinder market in Japan, in the mid 1950s Tokyo Kogaku would begin work on their own 35mm SLR camera. The new camera would be released in 1957 and called the Topcon R. It was unique among Japanese cameras in that it used the Exakta Bayonet mount used on Ihagee Exakta cameras. Tokyo Kogaku likely wanted to aim for the top of the market with their new SLR as the Exakta was the preferred SLR choice for professional photographers of the era. There was an abundance of Exakta mount lenses already available for it, allowing for an easy transition from someone who already had an Exakta system and was curious about a Japanese model. Focus: Ground glass and Fresnel screen with central micro-prism spot, and a fine focusing ring around this. 93% view coverage. In the 1956 catalogue mentioning the Topcon 35A and 35B, the Topcor 4.2cm f/3.5 lens is listed as available alone for ¥6,500. [19] The purpose of selling the standard lens alone is unclear, and it is not mentioned if this was the version with the focusing scale or without. Please try to format your micro SD card, and then reconnect again. Micro SD card in the camera is more easily damaged than in the other device because the SD card is reading and writing the videos all the time in the camera.

Navigation menu

Constructed with 5 elements in 4 groups and 6 blades.Performance at infinity rivals many standard lenses.It does not have a lens hood as it is not required, due to the fact the front element is very recessed. From the font of the camera we have the already mentioned front shutter release which is threaded for a cable release and beneath it, and a really elegantly designed mechanical self timer. True to my experience with the later Topcon RE Super, the results I got from the Topcon R were just as excellent. I guess it should be no surprise to see similar results from two cameras using one of Tokyo Kogaku’s excellent Topcor lenses. The Auto-Topcor being an older design mechanically, but I believe it to be the same optically as the later lens. Although an older design, the Auto-Topcor delivered results as good as any other Topcon lens I’ve shot.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment