276°
Posted 20 hours ago

wiztex Banban Plush Toys | 1 Pc Stinger Flynn 30cm Garden Horror Plush Dolls | Nice Cuddly Toy For Children and Game Fans (Garden STINGER FLYNN 30 CM)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Stinger Flynn is similar to a Jellyfish in almost every sense, considering jellyfish don't have organs (Although Flynn has a eye, which is the only organ that can be consider a thing for him). Oh, I know. Someone has given you false hope, promised you what you want when all along they had one thing on their mind. Garten of Banban is a first person horror game developed and published by Euphoric Brothers in which you explore the closed ‘Banban’s Kindergarten’ only to discover that it, and its mascot inhabitants, aren't quite what they seem… If your pathetic mouth utters another infuriating sentence, I will stuff your whole body into one of those stupid party hats on your head.

Despite any footage having yet to be released, it is known that Stinger Flynn, will contribute in someway in Sheriff Toadster and the player's quest, to get Queen Bouncelia's scepter, and stop The Naughty Ones. Down in the dark and cold depths of the facility, the circumstances force you to do things that are out of your nature.

Specifications

Flynn might have a connection with Slow Seline, Nabnab, and Jumbo Josh as images of them are found on QR Codes on Stinger Flynn's Case Update Reports. You diligently wait for the moment you leave this wretched place with your child in hand, I can also tell. Flynn plays a slightly bigger role in Garten Of Banban II than in the first game, as he has his own mission just like Opila Bird in the first game. In the mission, the player is tasked to collect all 8 seashells and put them in Stinger Flynn's treasure chest. After collecting the 8 seashells, a shelf next to the chest opens where you can find a Keycard that grants you access to the cannon minigame.

Stinger Flynn looks similar to his depiction counterpart but there are still some differences. The lower part of his bell extends downward slightly more in multiple places, he has several veins due to Givanium, and he also has a large cider scar on his eye. Flynn also is confirmed to be larger than Jumbo Josh and Cyan Fiddles, but smaller than Zolphius, and when in his perspective he is the size of the player, because of his massive size.Flynn clips through the floor in the final room in Garten of Banban III, with his long tentacles going through the floor while he tries to stop the fight between Banban and Jumbo Josh. At first I was confused about how everything was going perfectly in your favor, despite you never being here before. Leave this place while you still can. Erase it from your memory. Move on and forget any of this ever happened, and I promise you...

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment