276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Braun Silk-épil 9 Epilator, With Shaver & Trimmer Head, Shave, Trim & Epilate For Long-Lasting Smooth Skin, Provides Smooth Skin For Weeks, 100% Waterproof, 2 Pin Bathroom Plug, 9-720, White/Pink

£84.995£169.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Braun Silk-épil 9-010 is the world’s 1st epilator for women with a fully flexible head, for effortless hair removal. Enjoy weeks of salon-smooth skin thanks to Micro-Grip technology and a 40% wider head that removes hairs as short as 0.5mm. Includes additional shaver and trimmer head and a deep body exfoliation brush that visibly improves skin appearance.

I typically sit on the edge of my bathtub when I epilate, as I associate grooming treatments with the bathroom. You can sit anywhere that’s comfortable, though: You don’t need to use shaving cream, the Braun is cordless, and the hairs won’t fall to the ground like they do when you shave with a regular razor. When my mom first recommended that I try an epilator, I had only a vague idea of what the method entailed. I had heard rumors that epilators were the most painful form of hair removal, but that was hard to believe after my experience with laser hair removal, a procedure in which a laser sends a beam of light into a hair follicle to destroy the hair at the root. (To me, that felt just as horrifying as it sounds.) After a little research, though, the idea of epilators became much less daunting. Braun The Braun Silk-épil 9-010 is the world’s 1st epilator for women with a fully flexible head, for effortless hair removal. Enjoy weeks of salon-smooth skin thanks to Micro-Grip technology and a 40% wider head that removes hairs as short as 0.5mm. Includes additional shaver and trimmer head and a deep body exfoliation brush that visibly improves skin appearance. experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the safe use of the appliance and understand the hazards involved. Children should not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance should not be made by children.Most epilators work best on hairs that are between 3-5mm long. You may prefer to start epilating as soon as hair is visible though, as this is less painful and should avoid ingrown hairs. How do I prepare my skin for epilation? To minimise discomfort, make sure you apply warm water to the skin before you start, which helps to open up pores. Alternatively, choose one of the epilators from our list that can be used wet when bathing or showering, so you can thoroughly soak skin beforehand. Is it better to shave or epilate? Epilating is known for being slightly painful (you are pulling hair right from the root, after all) but the good news is any pain normally decreases each time you epilate. The Braun Silk-Epil 9 contains multiple attachments (like the shaver, pictured) to customize your hair removal. You can buy epilators with heads specifically designed for different areas of the body too — such as arms, bikini lines and underarms — to really get your money's worth. Is it better to epilate long or short hair?

The tool requires no preparation and creates zero mess. It's an excellent way to get rid of unwanted body hair with minimal pain and long-lasting results. It's also perfect to travel with because it’s less bulky than a can of shaving cream.

Braun Silk-épil 9 epilators

Testers were given the choice to trial the device in either wet and/or dry conditions (if suitable for both), and were provided with all the attachments that come with the device, so they had the option to use it on all or specific areas of the body. Unlike some other hair removal methods, epilating does provide long-term results, leaving you hair-free for up to four weeks. It won’t banish hair for good, but it will give you significantly more time in between treatments than shaving would. An epilator won’t catch every single hair though (like a high-quality razor would), so if you’re looking for perfection, epilating may not be the right choice. Shaving is also pain-free, whereas epilating pulls hair from the root, which can cause slight discomfort. Do epilators permanently remove hair?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment