276°
Posted 20 hours ago

OTOTO Splatypus Jar Spatula- 100% Food Safe, BPA Free Jar Scraper Spatula- Dishwasher Safe Skinny Spatula- Jar Spatulas for Scooping and Scraping- Peanut Butter Spatula- Size: 8.35X0.87X0.79 Inch

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I joined the Platypus team in 2019 because I wanted to work alongside lots of charities on their digital marketing. Agency life gives me the chance to do just that and I love the work that I do. A bog standard spoon only does half the job in getting out those pesky last dregs, and that's where the excellently-named Splatypus comes in handy. We’re a digital agency with heaps of experience delivering powerful messages online for a range of great causes.

Ornithorhynchus agilis (3.8 mya) may be oldest fossil relative to living/extant platypus (Bino et al. 2019)I really enjoy making a positive difference in the world, so I couldn’t think of any better place to do it than somewhere I can work with lots of brilliant charities. simultaneous scientific descriptions by George Shaw and J.F. Blumenbach (see Taxonomy) (Ritvo 1997; Hobbins 2015) It’s also possible the trait has no real function—that it’s merely an ancestral trait that the platypus has retained in addition to its other primitive characteristics, such as egg-laying. I care about access to the countryside and making it an affordable, diverse and sustainable place to live. I’ve also been involved in widening participation in higher education. Common ancestor of platypus and echidnas was also venomous, possibly for defense (Whittington and Belov 2014)

Bino agrees that’s plausible. Many animals, including most birds, can see in UV. The platypus’s native predators include big fish such as Murray cod, birds of prey and dingos.Day to day, I lead the delivery of services across all our clients. I joined Platypus because I’d been working in-house at startups, social enterprises and charities and wanted to join an organisation that combined all these elements together while having a positive impact on the world. It tries them all, of course! And when it fails, it gets up and says "well, that didn't work out. Let's try another thing" and keeps on trying until it finds the right fit. It's a good lesson for little kids, dressed in a fun rhyming scheme that will be easy to read aloud for young readers and older caretakers alike. The illustrations are bold enough to keep young listeners interested and still detailed enough that they won't seem too simple to older readers.

In a recent study published in the journal Mammalia, scientists found that when illuminated by ultraviolet (UV) light—a spectrum of light not visible to human eyes—the pelts of platypuses give off a blue-green glow. Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Early 20th century: growing concern about declines in platypus abundance; calls for protection and a ban on fur tradeSpread the love with Splatypus- Scrape and spread to your heart’s content with Splatypus, the friendly jar spatula! Crafted by The Design Awarded Studio Ototo, this nifty jar scraper is a real treat to have. Why you may ask? Effortlessly reach every nook and cranny of your peanut butter jar and spread it to your toast! Have a flippin’ fun time with this vibrant jar scraper spatula. If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. Be the first to review “OTOTO Splatypus Jar Spatula – Unique Kitchen Gadgets – BPA-free & 100% Food Safe – Crepe Spreader, Kitchen Spatula – Fun Cooking Gadgets for Foodies – Jar Spatulas for Scooping and Scraping” Cancel reply Splatypus by Sudipta Bardhan-Quallen is a great book for reading to preschoolers. The illustrations are wonderful and will keep the younger children's attention. It is an enjoyable story. The author's approach is not only simple, as it needs to be for earliest readers. In addition, the approach is physical... mostly about movement.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment