276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DJI Mini 2, Ultralight Foldable Drone Quadcopter, 3-Axis Gimbal with 4K Camera, 12MP, 31 Mins Flight Time, OcuSync 2.0 10km HD Video Transmission, QuickShots, Drone for Beginners, Gray

£154.5£309.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This week, the World Photography Organization announced the shortlist for Student and Youth Photographer of The Year, part of the broader Sony World Photography Awards of 2024. It looks like what you'd expect from such a small sensor—limited dynamic range, lots of noise, somewhat artificial-looking tonality, and not pixel-sharp even with just 12MP of resolution.

In 2019, DJI released its first travel-friendly and lightweight drone, the DJI Mavic Mini, which became a big hit among travelers who are looking for a drone that doesn't take up too much space and doesn't weigh a ton. One final thing I found odd for drone aimed at beginners is that images taken for panoramas aren't stitched together, or synthesized, in the aircraft. The Mini 2 SE locked onto GPS in under a minute during our test flights in the rural outskirts of the Philadelphia suburbs. A useful feature that seasoned photographers will surely make use of is Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB); the Mini 2 can take up three shots, one underexposed, one normal, and one overexposed.No argument that the mini 2 has a number of interesting improvements and the article does a decent job covering it but it's NOT a PERFECT drone FOR BEGINNERS. Thank you very much for posting them though, they do a lot to help me decide whether this drone is something I might be interested in! Just get a warning and I am not even sure it restricted me to the max altitude for that airspace (which oddly is 150m = 467ft (over 400).

Another possibility I thought of is that at a low enough frame rate on a small sensor you could do HDR or sensor shift instead of algorithmic interpolation. And while in this DJI Mini 2 SE review, I'll focus on what makes this drone so user-friendly, this doesn't mean intermediate pilots on a budget should avoid it. With such a long flight time, you will be able to fly around longer, giving you plenty of time to scout around the area, find the best angles, frame up a shot, and experiment with features like Quick Shots, Panorama, and Wide-Angle shot, all on one battery. Camera Centre UK Ltd trading as Camera Centre UK is a credit broker and is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.If you want a compact camera that produces great quality photos without the hassle of changing lenses, there are plenty of choices available for every budget. That's literally the only rule we need - don't intentionally fly in proximity to full-scale aircraft and give way if one is coming your way.

With a max battery life of 31 minutes, Mini 2 SE grants more than enough time to compose the perfect shot. The USB-C charging port and the memory card slot are exposed at the rear, and this is also where you can remove the battery. This cookie is installed by Google Universal Analytics to restrain request rate and thus limit the collection of data on high traffic sites. The Mini 2 SE makes that weight exactly, so you don't have to go through the (minor) hassle of FAA registration.Therefore, you need to load the free DJI Fly app on your phone (available for Android and iOS) to complete the setup and ultimately fly the drone.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment