276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Classic Humpty Dumpty Adult Fancy Dress Costume

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Red is for the walls, bowtie and mouth, blue is for the jeans, silver is for the belt buckle and brown is for the belt and eye balls. Unfortunately we had a very rainy Goodwood Saturday so will have to go again another year, and will certainly use Madhatters again! You don't have all the king's horses and all the king's men available to put together a Humpty Dumpty costume, but you still need one regardless. If you book from a Monday to Friday your item will be delivered on the Tuesday and collected on the Thursday.

I cut a neck hole on the top so I could stand behind it and put the fake Humpty Dumpty legs over the front. Read more about the condition New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.

Use the box cutter or heavy duty Xacto knife to cut the second piece of foam board to match the first. Subscribe today to get our weekly Ideas in Your Inbox newsletter plus other exclusive gifts and offers — all for FREE! This is a fun, clever costume that’s perfect for World Book Day or a storybook themed fancy dress party. We are continually adding to our wardrobe, this ensures our collection remains the best and most varied in the UK. Our Adult Humpty Dumpty Fancy Dress Costume is a hilarious costume idea for adults, which will bring back fond childhood memories of the legendary storybook character.

I used 1 1/2″ wired ribbon for the straps to make them a little sturdier and attached them to the inside of the Humpty Dumpty costume using clear wide packing tape. To wear alongside are a pair of red brick printed trousers and an egg beanie with an attached mini red top hat.Once you’ve painted all of the Humpty Dumpty costume, allow a few hours for it to dry before taping in the following steps. If you wanted to make the Humpty Dumpty costume weather resistant, I would use the Con-Tact paper on the arm and legs before folding them.

Our Humpty Dumpty costume comes straight out of one of the most famous children's nursery rhymes, making it ideal for World Book Day. Go to a Halloween or nursery rhyme theme party with friends dressed as the king's men or a brick wall.

Transform into the centuries old nursery rhyme character with our Adult Novelty Humpty Dumpty Costume! And let's not forget the adorable hat, complete with a cracked eggshell design, adding an extra touch of authenticity to this enchanting outfit. Scratch the standard Victorian look for clown-like attire such as a giant polka dot bow tie and a silly hat with a pom-pom on top. It comes with a top with Humpty Dumpty printed on it, trousers featuring a red brick design and is finished off with a hat.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment