276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nintendo DS Lite Onyx

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I think people forget the two Zelda DS games used the stylus to control link, and not many people enjoyed that control system. Not surprised it didn't make the list. Now I enjoy my share of RPGs, but when that was nearly all that I found interesting in the DS library, is it any wonder that I skipped the DS and waited until I got a 3DS to retroactively try out the DS library? I have played Style Savvy, and honestly couldn't get into it. At least they put effort into the game. Although I do find it funny the developers use to make wrestling games (including Ultimate Muscle: Legends VS. New Generation on the GameCube), and now only make fashion games. Thanks Nintendo. XD Thanks to some all-new connectivity features you will be able to hone your fighting skills via the Random Matchup mode, using Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.

However, it's library is very light on quality games in popular, more action-oriented genres like platformers, fighting games, beat 'em ups, any kind of shooters, other action and/or adventure games, sports (including racing) games, etc. You've got "New Super Mario Bros.," the (arguably inferior due to the D-Pad) remake of "Super Mario 64," "Mario Kart DS," "Metroid Prime: Hunters," a couple Zelda games, some Castlevania, the "Sonic Rush" duology, and very little else. I played Metoes once and had no idea what I was meant to do. It must have some fans if it made the top 50. Personally Panel De Pon / Planet Puzzle League is the much better puzzle game. It fact, why didn't Polarium get any love?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment