276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NatraSan Antiseptic Spray (250 ml) – Hypochlorous Medical-Grade Skin and Surface Sanitiser, Disinfectant – Alcohol-Free, for Hands, Skin, Tattoo & Piercings, Surfaces, Baby Items & More

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Avenova Webinar with Dr John Sheppard - Optimize Treatment for Your Dry Eye Patients (Oct 11, 2017)'' Multi-purpose, NatraSan can be used as an antiseptic on the skin, as a skin sanitiser and as a disinfectant to sanitise hard and soft surfaces. I have been using NatraSan First Aid Spray (with pure HOCL), since I found it around July 2017& often have been sharing it here too. Only in about 2 days no more constant tearing (causing skin irritation) and discharge despite of the fact that all 10 doctors said I did not have inflammation/demodex.

Apply rosex to PD patches and Naseptin cream inside nostrils (this is only for another couple of days until my course is up) NatraSan Antiseptic Spray is a revolution in healthcare. It contains pure hypochlorous acid, the body's own antiseptic. If you plan to discuss the use of NatraSan First Aid Spray with your doctor or pharmacist, then please present them with the facts provided above about the Natrasan and the Hypochlor sprays, so that they can make an informed decision as otherwise the mere fact that Natrasan is a first aid spray and disinfectant may immediately cause them to reject it.NatraSan Antiseptic Spray can be used as an antiseptic, a skin & surface disinfector or to clean food or food preparation areas. lid hygiene is so important, which I came to realize after using NatraSan. I have tried various market brands.

Harnessing the power of the human immune system, NatraSan is an advanced antiseptic and disinfectant with the active ingredient Hypochlorous acid (HOCl). Hypochlorous is the biocide produced in all human immune systems. By the logic of analogy, if HYPOCHLOR is safe to clean eyelids than so must be NATRASAN FIRST AID SPRAY. I think it is also reasonable to claim that what 'Avenova' says, which has been approved by the FDA as a medical device for eyelid hygiene and contains pure Hypochlorous acid, also holds for NatraSan First Aid Spray. By implication this means that the NatraSan spray could be useful for treating blepharitis, dry eye and even rosacea ocular. So, for example, if you have one million bacteria you’re left with 1000 bacteria alive after using a 99.9% treatment. But if you were to use NatraSan on the same amount of bacteria you’d be left with just 0-1 still alive.Hypochlorous also has the added benefit of being chemical & alcohol-free, pH neutral, non- irritating & non-sting. Delighted to share the following important/interesting points, based on my research/experiments, after all NatraSan is NOT Avenova - pretty identical, both are PURE, which is important as NOT all HOCL are the same - pure is safer (for my eyes).

I have gathered more information on this subject would be pleased to provided it to anybody who desires it. Hope this is useful. I have read/heard a lot about HOCL/Avenova from many American opinion leaders. It triggered my curiosity & adventurous spirit so I searched for alternatives as I can not get Avenova nor other brands. I have found 2 other brands but only the 3rd one NatraSan helps. Hypochlorous is not only one of the most effective known biocides capable of killing 99.9999% of all pathogens, it is also readily biodegradable. I would strongly strongly suggest that people try rozex cream, in conjunction with the Tower28 spray and the Amperna. If you are getting sores inside your nose, or it's really concentrated around the nose, see your doctor and consider it may be stemming from a bacterial infection inside your nostrils. I really hope this helps someone. If I relapse badly, I'll update my post, but so far so good.NatraSan First Aid Spray is compliant with European Biocidal Regulations (EU528/2012). NatraSan has been independently laboratory tested to rigorous International standards and complies with BSEN 1276 (Bacterial) BSEN 13704 (Sporicidal) BSEN1656 (Bacterial) BSEN 13697 (Fungicidal). NatraSan is safe to use around the eyes and mouth, pH Neutral, so will not sting and kind on your skin. These are the characteristics of the Ocusoft 'Hypochlor' spray, which has been approved by the FDA for eye hygiene:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment