276°
Posted 20 hours ago

EastElegant Women's Nursing Swimwear One Piece Breastfeeding Swimsuits Bikini

£16.495£32.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Color: Anyone who breastfeeds knows that milk has a way of leaking— and certain shades and patterns (namely darker ones) will better stand up to the inevitable spills and leaks associated with nursing. When carrying out our beachwear shopping, we were pleased to see there were more retailers offering maternity swimwear collections than we expected – and the styles weren’t just plain and boring. We found it easy to swap underwire for alternative bump-safe bust support and to replace our pre-pregnancy skimpy bikinis with comfortable – yet stylish – swimming costumes and tankinis made to grow with your body shape and let you show off your bump. Overall, this nursing tankini top is a fantastic choice for all stages of pregnancy and motherhood. 3. Oceanlily One-Piece Nursing Bathing Suit Before reviewing the two-piece, we definitely didn’t expect a tankini to come out on top, as we had rarely worn this type of swimwear pre-pregnancy. But, trust us, it’s a total game changer, because it means you can see to your regularly bursting bladder so much faster than you can in a one-piece. We were pleasantly surprised that this fun style of swimsuit was featured in New Look’s maternity swimwear range. We hadn’t seen many one shoulder, ruffle or gingham designs elsewhere that catered to maternity sizes.

Keep an eye out for suits with added functionality or adjustable detailing that will accommodate nursing postpartum or simply provide extra support,” adds Goldman. Examples includes swimsuits that gather at the sides, which work well with a growing belly, as well as styles featuring adjustable straps. "You can loosen or tighten the straps to get the amount of support needed with your changing body," Carrington says.Some moms found that the size runs small compared to other bathing suits. If you are concerned about the top being too small for your postpartum breasts, you might want to size up. Style Options and Removable Straps] The swimsuit includes double shoulder straps which help you to adjust your swimsuit, and it can also be removed. With the help of 2 different style options, you can make it either double shoulder strap swimwear or Bandeau Swimsuit. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and it’s time to hit the beach or pool. If you’re a nursing mom, however, finding a swimsuit that suits your needs can be a bit of a challenge. When I was 6 months postpartum and we were going on holidays, I tried dozens bathing suits and all of them made me feel so unattractive. They looked awful on my postpartum body and didn’t provide good coverage for my post-twin pregnancy belly and they didn’t prevent sagging boobs! PRO TIP: Now it’s the best time to get prepared for summer breastfeeding. Kindred Bravely has just started final sale of their collection of Wrap Swimsuit. Here you can get even 67% discount! >> The color choices that this swimsuit comes in are beautiful. There are five different colors to choose from, and the sizes range from small to extra-large.

Breastfeeding in your bathing suit makes you feel uncomfortable? Here you’ll find the most flattering swimwear designed for nursing mamas. It will slim your post-pregnancy body and will make breastfeeding at the beach stress-free. Your body changes drastically after having a baby. Some women are insecure about the scars, extra weight, and general appearance of their body postpartum. A bathing suit that provides full coverage will help you feel more confident and relaxed while by the pool or beach.

Our Choice: Summer Mae Maternity Swimsuit One Piece Bathing Suit

The thing that I love the most about Kindred Bravely Nursing Tankini is the coverage it offers. During postpartum I wanted to minimize my sagging tummy, not highlight it. This tankini top was perfect because it wasn’t too tight on the belly area, it was stretchy and long enough to cover my postpartum belly and it still looked flattering on my post-twin pregnancy body! I love that this bathing suit not only functions as a breastfeeding suit, but also as a maternity suit. This is especially handy if you give birth during the summer and don’t want to have to buy another bathing suit right away. This bathing suit also has a shelf bra and padding. This is perfect to help control milk leaking from your breasts. However, some moms noted that the top wasn’t as supportive for their larger breasts.

These full-coverage bikini tops pair perfectly with our specially designed high waisted bikini bottoms and low rise bikini bottoms. Both styles feature full rear coverage (so you don’t have to worry about being too cheeky!) Even though this bathing suit hasn’t been specifically designed for nursing mamas, it’s quite breastfeeding-friendly. It’s definitely one of the prettiest and sexiest swimsuits and I’m sure women who like retro style or pin-up look, will love this suit!

The best maternity swimwear for 2023:

It’s not a maternity swimsuit, but it’s perfect for post-pregnancy holidays and chilling at the beach or by the pool. It looks sexy, but it’s modest at the same time. And it’s one of the cheapest swimsuits for nursing mamas! 6. Movemama Nursing One Piece Halter Swimsuit The purpose of this article is informative and entertaining. It’s not a substitute for medical consultation or medical care. Remember: safety first! The author of this article does not accept any responsibility for any liability, loss or risk, personal or otherwise, incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, from any information or advice contained here. As there is no ruching at the side either, the swimsuit can feel a little tight at first but a snug fit once pulled up. The swimsuit fits well for the first and second trimester but doesn’t stretch or complement your bump as well as other costumes we tested in during the third trimester.

The body of the swimsuit offers both tummy control and ruching. Both features are slimming and will help you feel comfortable in a bathing suit post-baby. The pads in the cups and double-lined body ensure that you won’t see through the suit.While you will still need a nursing cover if you’d like full coverage while nursing, it does make it easier to maneuver your breasts. Sometimes I’ll just place the corner of a light blanket over the top of my breast instead of a full cover. This keeps my baby cool while preventing anything from showing. This swimsuit is rather only for nursing, not pregnancy. It doesn’t stretch out that much to accommodate growing baby bump. It could be okay for first months when your belly is not big, but I would recommend it mainly as a nursing bathing suit. It seems to smooth out post-pregnancy belly and hide post-baby ‘imperfections’. Kindred Bravely is a well-trusted company that provides pregnant and nursing mothers the best of the best when it comes to apparel. If you’re spending a day at the beach or pool with a nursing baby, these accessories will be helpful:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment