276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Optimum No Rinse Wash and Shine NR2010Q 32 Ounce

£17.97£35.94Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Also, this allows you to clean and detail your car during winter time. Otherwise, it will be impossible to wash a car during the cold months. Help to conserve clean water To get the best and longest lasting results, having high-quality products to assist you cannot hurt. Optimum No Rinse™ Wash & Shine New & Improved formula offers the Ultimate in lubricity during the wash as well as drying with greater gloss and protection. The polymers in the new formula have been modified to improve encapsulation and create a greater barrier between the dirt particulates and automotive finishes. You will notice the greater lubricity while washing your car with Big Red Sponge or other wash media as well as during the drying process with Optimum Microfiber towels. The new formula will also leave more protection and gloss than before! As for the Wash n Wax, You are correct the same dilution process for that as well. The Wash N Wax would be my preferred spray over regular ONR to help boost protection and add extra lubrication during the drying process. Optimum No Rinse ONR – Before No Rinse Wash & Shine (ONR), there was no choice other than to use regular car wash shampoos that impact on water restrictions and in many areas of Europe are simply no longer allowed. No more! Optimum offer the only alternative product that cleans AND protects your vehicle and protects the environment too. It will reduce water usage to a fraction of a conventional car wash.

It is called “rinseless” because there is no need to use a water hose to rinse the surface after application. Now that you know more about its hero products, the next question to ask is: Where do you buy Optimum No Rinse? After you poured your distilled water into your 1 gallon container, you need to add 8oz of ONR concentrate to 120oz of distilled water. If you do not have measuring cups, you can use the cap that comes with your ONR. The cap is approximately 0.5oz so you need to add 16 0.5 caps to make 8oz. Aside from being another option to traditional car wash products, this rinseless car wash is the eco lover’s dream. Optimum No Rinse is a concentrate. Therefore, it’s not meant to be used straight out from the bottle.

Learn more about the innovative Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine

Once you have covered an area with ONR, you then remove the residue with high quality mop heads on a telescoping pole. The need for a detail spray is significant in any detailers arsenal, no matter if you are a pro or enthusiast. ONR detail spray is one of the most used items in my shop and it gets the job done while being extremely cost effective for the following uses above. Car Wash - Add 40ml of Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine to 10 litres of water to make an excellent no rinse car wash. The lubricants and substantive polymers in the formula will protect your vehicle from abrasion as it safely cleans all vehicle surfaces. There's no need to rinse! This brand has a few varieties of its rinseless products so you can even choose the one that’s most applicable to your needs.

There are many benefits in using a waterless car wash like the ONR Wash & Shine. Some of the pros are: Environmental friendly Also I have hybrid shampoo from carbon collective, a lot left so would I be able to use that in between somewhere?These products will work on light to moderately dirty vehicles. It won’t work if your vehicle is heavily filthy. A proper, traditional car wash is needed for that. As a result, I often wash and wax my RV about once a month. I like to always have plenty of wax protection on my coach so it constantly looks great. The Optimum No Rinse Wash & Wax takes all the great features of the original Optimum No Rinse and adds high quality carnauba wax into the equation! No Rinse one-step car wash is safe to use on all exterior and most interior surfaces. However you mix it, the advanced polymers form a protective barrier against dirt and leave a nice, glossy finish. The new and improved formula is better at reducing friction for smoother washing and drying. It meets or exceeds all VOC regulations while greatly reducing water consumption, making it a responsible way to clean. You’ll also save money and shelf space since you can do so much with a single product. Fast and Efficient Car Care

Areas pre-sprayed with ARW the sponge would slide effortlessly over the panel. Areas pre-sprayed with ONR had more drag which seems to be from traffic film.Or it could be because they tend to use professional detailers instead. These professionals do a great job, but they also charge hundreds of dollars each time. The system I am showing you in this article does require an initial investment in the pole system and tools needed. But from there on the cost is minimal. And it should be placed on a telescoping pole that will allow you to reach the top of the RV sides. Plus, their no-rinse method is beneficial for people who live in a water usage limit states and also do not want to deal with a messy problem such as dirty cleaning water. The Optimum No Rinse Wash N’ Shine is made with state-of-the-art polymers and lubricants, it enhances your vehicle’s finish without releasing harmful compounds into the air. Limited wasted

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment