276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Catalina Crunch Honey Graham Keto Cereal (9Oz Bags) | Low Carb, Sugar Free, Gluten Free | Keto Snacks, Vegan, Paleo, Plant Based | Breakfast Cereals | Keto Friendly Food

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Finally, while Catalina Crunch Cereal is gluten-free, it is still a processed food and may not be suitable for everyone's dietary needs. He's also the founder of Ultimate Paleo Guide, MoveWell and is the founder of IMPOSSIBLE ® - a lifestyle performance brand helping people push their limits in fitness and life.

catalina flour (pea protein, potato fiber, non-gmo corn fiber, chicory root fiber, guar gum), tapioca flour, high oleic sunflower oil and/or coconut oil, baking powder, natural flavors, cinnamon, sea salt, calcium carbonate, stevia extract, monk fruit extract. And when we double the portion to provide a filling amount, you’re then eating a disproportionate amount of fiber which means you could end up with some gastrointestinal discomfort, if you’re not used to so much fiber at one time.Currently, Catalina Crunch offers three flavors – Dark Chocolate, Cinnamon Toast and a brand new flavor, Maple Waffle, that I haven’t tried yet!

This delightful assortment features the luscious Catalina Crunch Blueberry Muffin Cereal with Whole Blueberries and the irresistible Catalina Crunch Honey Nut Cereal with Almonds. This cereal is made with high-quality, nutritious ingredients and comes in a variety of delicious flavors. Natural flavors are flavor compounds that are derived from natural sources such as fruits, vegetables, and herbs. A mix of cashews, chickpea pretzels, cheese crisps and our signature cereal — all with a zesty hot-pepper flavor.I also want to point out that I don’t promote products I haven’t actually tried or products that I don’t trust. Catalina Crunch Cereal is special because it is made with high-quality, plant-based ingredients and offers a number of health benefits.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch was my absolute favorite cereal as a kid, and this definitely feels like the grown up version. Reviewing the label of their Cinnamon Toast Cereal, it offers 11 grams of protein, 9 grams of fiber, and 5 grams of net carbs. Catalina Crunch Cereal is sweetened with stevia extract and monk fruit, which are natural sweeteners. So, when I saw Catalina Crunch cereals, I knew I had to try them to see if it could help satisfy that craving.Load up on breakfast essentials, meal-planning must-haves and diet alternative snacking options to help you take on school, work and life. INGREDIENTS: Catalina Flour (Pea Protein, Potato Fiber, Non-GMO Corn Fiber, Chicory Root Fiber, Guar Gum), Tapioca Flour, High Oleic Sunflower Oil and/or Coconut Oil, Blueberries, Allulose, Baking Powder, Natural Flavors, Calcium Carbonate, Stevia Extract.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment