276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Inevitable: A Billionaire Second Chance Romance (Stonewood Billionaire Brothers Series)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Just know that you will accidentally devote your life to it for a while once you start - but you won't regret it! It's the perfect spot for readers to get a glimpse of what lies within the pages, helping them decide which book to dive into next. I loved that it had depth and a backstory, there definitely are some TW including death, fires and DA. I can’t remember a lot of this after but they start a relationship again but is rocky because she knows the MMC still talks with her father, which causes heap of angst. After a complete tragedy when the house is on fire Jax makes a decision there and then to save Audrey.

Shain Rose is a master at quick paced stories that you can read in one sitting and Inevitable is no different. It’s not my usual cup of tea, I read reverie first I’m glad because I may not have continued this series if I had read this story first.The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Perhaps some of her personal preferences/background were explained a little late in the story, after I already had a picture of her in my mind that didn’t quite fit. I really wanted to love him as a character but personally some of the things he said gave me the ick and hurtful things he said, he never actually gave a heartfelt apology. I think if you are looking at this book from that teenage/young adult perspective, it is definitely easier to see how some of the actions taken by both characters could be tolerated.

I didn’t like the non apologetic Jax but most dominant men do not use words to apologize they show more action than words.

Let's not forget the guys parents who are divorced but back to married in and off all throughout, the situation seems to change on a whim. I can always count on Shain to produce a quick, intensely emotion romance that doesn’t shy away from the difficulties and realities of life.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment