276°
Posted 20 hours ago

(What's The Story) Morning Glory?

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

was recorded at the fabled Rockfield Studios in Monmouth, Wales, completed in a staggeringly brief two-week period during May and June 1995.

What’s The Story) Morning Glory? (25th Anniversary (What’s The Story) Morning Glory? (25th Anniversary

with 269,000 sales, with a total of 10 weeks at the summit since release and almost eight and a half years in the UK Official Album Chart cumulatively. I have to admit that, although I love this classic album, I haven’t heard either of the original pressings or the 2009 reissue as (1) they are ludicrously expensive and (b) I grew up with this on CD. I don't own an original 1995, but is doesn't sound so awful to me (I just bought a 2009 reissue so then I could compare both). In the edit page, go to the 'Metadata' tab and add your Juno artist, label or release page for listeners to purchase your release / releases.

By the way, did you note that this version does not have the whistle between "Hello" and "Roll with it" as in the cd?

OASIS - (What s The Story) Morning Glory? (remastered) Vinyl

Worldwide, it went Top 10 in every major market in the world and became the band’s breakthrough album in the US, peaking at No. Sound quality isn’t audiophile level (I own loads of audiophile recording/pressings) but it sounds pretty much like it should. Following only 14 months after Oasis’s classic 1994 album Definitely Maybe, widely regarded one of the greatest debuts of all time, (What’s The Story) Morning Glory is the UK’s 5th bestselling album of all time and best-selling album of the nineties. With October 2nd, 2020 marking 25 years since Oasis released their iconic second album (What’s The Story) Morning Glory, Big Brother Recordings release a limited edition silver coloured LP with remastered audio to celebrate this milestone.All image and audio content is used by permission of the copyright holders or their agents, and/or according to fair dealing as per the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. An undeniably superlative rock record, it includes several of Oasis’ biggest selling UK singles – the legendary, universally loved anthem ‘Wonderwall’, ‘Don’t Look Back In Anger’, ‘Roll With It’, ‘Some Might Say’ together with tracks like ‘She’s Electric’, ‘Morning Glory’ and ‘Champagne Supernova’, which are timeless anthems and radio staples known to every generation of music fan.

Oasis – What’s The Story Morning Glory? 25th Anniversary Oasis – What’s The Story Morning Glory? 25th Anniversary

What’s The Story) Morning Glory established Oasis as a national and international phenomenon, the most universally popular British guitar band since the glory days of The Beatles, Rolling Stones and Led Zeppelin, and the album’s enduring and omnipresent appeal was demonstrated when it was awarded Best British Album of 30 Years at The BRIT Awards 2010.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment