276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wild Wife, Humiliated Husband Bundle

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Alumna. Betrayed. Sharing her testimony of God's miraculous healing from betrayal trauma to inspire hope in others. Nicole Arrange to have your initials branded on her ass and just above her clingy in public as a proof of her devotion and submission. Did you have something to eat?" Bea interrupts as the men make their way to the chairs in the big old living room. As people assembled as instructed and the noise dissipated from all the movement Veronica enthusiastically continued, “Welcome! Is everyone having a GOOD TIME?” I was cheated on as well, after 18 years together. I, however, had been unhappy in our relationship for a number of years, but my husband insisted everything was "normal." All couples fight, and the fact that I thought it was too much didn't matter. My pleas for counseling were minimized. He had never cheated before, but then a "friend" from work became friendlier, and friendlier. He wasn't getting his needs met at home at that point, but mine hadn't been getting met for quite a long time prior.His invalidation of my feelings on it led me to shut down.

All the girls on the stage and EVERYONE in the crowd starting cheering and clapping and appeared genuinely thrilled that Ashley had won something. Coming from the in-crowd that made her feel really good. Ashley was beside herself. This was perfect. With all the guests at the party the chances of her winning any of the prizes were slim to none but she was at least going to get a chance to learn about a Professional Slave Grading.She gives me a chance to beg her not to put her feet in my face. She asks the girls to decide and no surprise – they all vote “Do it!” They smile and their eyes sparkle at the prospect of seeing Brooke and Kristin, who in the meantime have rushed to their room to put on something over their scantly dressed bodies. She’s a slave, Sweetheart. Since the Female Slavery Act was passed some months ago it is legal to own slaves and the law requires them to be totally naked at all times as a sign of their submission and status. Surely, you’ve read about it or learned about it in school, haven’t you? It’s been in all the papers for some time now too.” Even when you did nothing wrong, there’s a sense that your relationship has ‘failed’, and that you’re somehow responsible.

Dad that is so gory and not like family viewing!" Kristin replied ""cause it has to do with King Henry the Eighth and how he got rid of his wives!" Follow me, then.” Veronica instructed as she gently took hold of Ashley’s arm and began leading her down the hall. Ashley was glad that her friends were supporting her through this. Realizing that a strange man was going to see her naked, she was already a basket case of nerves with them by her side. Without them she wasn’t sure she could follow through with things. When they got almost to the end of the hall, Veronica offered a few little hints. “You can help your score by doing EVERYTHING the appraiser tells you to do right away with no hesitation. He knows you are not a trained slave so if you don’t understand what he is asking don’t talk with him. Just look into his eyes and he’ll see that you don’t understand and will explain things another way. Oh, and don’t be nervous if he examines some intimate places on your body or test how responsive you are. He is not turned on by any of this as he grades literally hundreds of girls daily all over the state. This is just a job to him. It’s important to do everything you can to get a good score so just go along with whatever he does. Just think of the bragging rights you’ll have showing off your certificate to all your friends after this is over. Any little embarrassment with this will be worth it, don’t you’ll think?” Carole tried to settle the group and continued, “First, virgin Slaves are indeed quite rare and highly valuable so extra points are awarded to a candidate’s grading score. Second, because Ashley is a confirmed virgin with a non-torn 100% intact hymen, several of the standard evaluation tests will not be performed this evening.” I think my experience in an FLR is pretty tame compared to the other posts but here goes: my wife loves to show all her gym friends how she can do anything she wants and I’ll obey.

Disclaimer

Ashley hadn’t expected such support especially towards someone not in the “in-crowd” but it made sense since no one in this town had actually seen a real slave let alone a real slave grading, well very few anyway so this was all new to everyone. And soon, a real, live 24-7 slave would also be here at the party as well so she took courage in the thought that if that slave could do this, Ashley could surely do this for as long as this grading thing took. You mean she has to go everywhere NAKED and do whatever that man tells her to do or go wherever he takes her . . . ALL the time . . . like, FOREVER?” ARE YOU SERIOUS?!” Ashley exclaimed a bit too loudly before catching herself. “She’s invited a real honest to goodness slave?” If you made jello suppositories and refrigerated them to make them a bit stronger then you could use these for fluids as the jello melts there is your flow. But the sissy has to be well hydrated or they will just absorb the jello. Why? What did I win?” Before Veronica could answer that, Emily came running up on the stage as well and grabbed hold of Ashley and began jumping up and down with her as she too was happy for her friend. Ashley figured something great must have happened as no one else got a hug from Emily nor did they get hugged by their host. “What is going on? What did I win?”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment