276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Danfoss TP5000Si 2/5 Day Programmable Room Thermostat

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

At the moment the heating comes on and turns itself off at certain times throughout the day inherited from the previous tenant. Sometimes it comes on when I am out, other times I'll have the heating on in the afternoon or evening and suddenly realise I am cold and that it has turned itself off. For TPOne we have redesigned the heating startup options. Standard startup is default giving instant heat at the scheduled time. New dynamic Delayed and Optimised start features are also selectable. Delayed start will pause the heating startup at the scheduled time dependant on the difference between ambient and required temperature which will decrease energy usage. Optimised start will monitor the difference between ambient and required temperature and will calculate the best time to start heating to hit setpoint at the scheduled time.

Danfoss Programmable Service Interval Room Thermostat

Chrono-proportional control significantly improves comfort and generally improves boiler efficiency by optimising water temperature. Chrono Proportional, Load Compensation control is the default heat regulation system that will deliver increased comfort and improved economy over standard on/off control. Standard On/Off can also be selected.Is this possible with this thermostat? I can't find out how to do this online. I can see how to put it in 'summer mode' but then I can't turn it on again without that reactivating the annoying coming off programmed settings. Both features dynamically adjust according to performance accuracy each day to ensure most acurate control and remove the need for manual setting and adjustment. Instructions on how to access this feature are available from our customer support desk. Please note these are only issued to boni-fide heating installers.

TP5000 Si Range - Danfoss

This product should only be installed by a qualified electrician or competent heating installer and should be in accordance with the current edition of the IEEE wiring regulations.

The control algorithm used to determine the on/off periods uses a proportional + integral (PI) routine to eliminate offset normally associated with on/off or simple proportional control. If you've got a Marcus easy-access savings account or cash ISA, you can easily boost your interest rate to 4.75% – here's how. All I can find out to do online is to change the times the heating comes on and off. The thing is, I have a disability so sometimes I''m in bed all day or whatever and just want it off and I can't afford to have the heating working according to these settings. If you're a regular Superdrug shopper, you can now earn more freebies and discounts under its Health & Beautycard loyalty scheme, as the retailer has launched new 'VIP Rewards' as part of it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment