276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Grandma Grunt: 1 (Hairy Tales)

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You agree that you and Craftshack are each waiving the right to trial by jury or to participate in a class action. In the past seven months, my parents, aunts, and uncles have worked hard to clean out Grandma and Grandpa’s house to prepare it for sale.

Most recently for me, Thanksgiving jogged new waves, as I simultaneously missed Grandma’s company and realized that it is now up to me to make the strawberry pie.Grandma lived her marriage vocation for 50 years and cared for my grandpa even as his health declined. We may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time and at any time without notice to you, by posting such changes on the Site. We give you a personal, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the Site as provided to you by Craftshack.

The Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and Craftshack shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Notwithstanding any other provision herein, you agree that Craftshack shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or the equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction. You agree that you are solely responsible for any breach of your obligations under the Terms and Conditions and for the consequences of such breach, including any loss or damage Craftshack may suffer. She would also have a variety of perfectly circular cookies and a couple of ice cream rolls (think chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream rolled up together in a log shape).In consideration for granting you access to and use of the Site, you agree that Craftshack may place such advertising on the Site. She continued on another 18 years as a widow after he passed away, going to Mass most every day, both praying for and cooking for others in her small town until her own health began to fail. Going through their stuff has triggered varying waves of grief for all of us at unpredictable times. You may not use spam to obtain referral credits, and you agree not to send invitations to join the Site to people who are under the age of 21, who do not know you or who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact. The failure of Craftshack to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.

We do not grant any license or other authorization to any member of our trademarks, service marks, other copyrightable material or any other intellectual property, by including them on the Site except as provided herein. Any commercial use of the Site is strictly prohibited, except as allowed herein or otherwise approved by us in writing. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for maintaining the accuracy, confidentiality, and privacy of your account information. As I was falling asleep, she sat in the room with me, rocking in the chair, clutching her rosary, and quietly praying. Persons who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.To top it all, Grandma Grunt also enjoys dropping poo on her neighbours, via her 'zeppelin poo bomber'. Over the last seven months, I have begun to suspect that the passing of every loved one close to us will leave a permanent hole in our lives. You agree to have no more than one account and to not sell, trade or transfer that account to any other person.

Sales by certain Vendors are made at the premises of the Vendor and title passes to you at the premises of the Vendor. These Terms and Conditions constitute the whole legal agreement between you and Craftshack and govern your use of the Site and completely replace all prior agreements between you and Craftshack in connection with the Site.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. At holiday gatherings, we would all stuff our faces with a delicious meal of meat, potatoes, rolls, baked apples, and vegetables cooked entirely by Grandma (she refused to let anyone else help).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment