276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pipersong Meditation Chair, Home Office Desk Chair, Cross Legged Chair with Lumbar Support and Adjustable Stool, Flexible Design for Fidgety Sitters, Black

£99.995£199.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I would very strongly recommend going to an office supply liquidator near you and trying to find some used Steelcase or Herman Miller products. In doing so, she created opportunities to work with some of her dream brands and discovered the possibility of freelance writing, after always dreaming of writing for magazines when she was growing up.

The Soul Seat distinguishes itself from conventional chairs with its ability to accommodate a plethora of sitting positions, including cross-legged, kneeling, and perching. Finally, this kind of office furniture should also be comfortable; after all, if your back hurts or becomes stiff after working at this desk all day long, then what good does it do? I have had to invent squishier armrests because they don't have much give and I'm a leaner, but I think my only other complaint is that because it is a tall chair the tallest height is damn near barstool-high, but it's very adjustable. This posture promotes better breathing and circulation, aids digestion, and can even enhance focus and concentration.

It also has 360-degree swivel capabilities, as well as an adjustable height feature so that you can get the perfect fit for your body type (or even change it depending on where you are sitting).

The iMenting chair is ideal for a wide variety of people, including those who spend a lot of time sitting, those who practice yoga or meditation, and anybody else looking for a pleasant and adaptable chair. Traditional office chairs don't allow you to sit in more than just a regular seating position, and perhaps crossing one leg over the other. Also, the seat tilt range is lockable, going all the way up to 40 degrees, so that you can get the most out of it in terms of lumbar support. One key element in achieving optimal comfort and productivity is the choice of the right office chair. If you're looking for something affordable with good back support, look no further than our home office chairs collection.If you're pregnant, it's also important to look into whether your office chair has enough adjustability in its backrest/seat cushion/headrest. Keep in mind that you’re placing an entire leg over the other, causing a significant amount of pressure. For those who enjoy sitting with their legs crossed or in a pretzel-like fashion in an office chair, it can be a challenge to find a chair that accommodates that. Look for lumbar support, which helps prevent lower back pain from sitting in an unnatural position (like cross-legged).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment