276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Piano Stickers for 49/61/76/88 key keyboard, Transparent, Laminated, Ultra Thin to the touch, Removable. Stickers for the black and white keys. Made in the UK. PSBW 88

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Now let's say a piano elf snuck into your house while you were sleeping and stole all your stickers. And it's a good idea to double-check that the letter on each card matches the diagram on the back, just in case your printer flipped them.

Piano Key Stickers - Etsy Canada Piano Key Stickers - Etsy Canada

And you might also want to check out my free online piano course, Confused Beginner to Creative, Confident Piano Learner! So take these flash cards with you and quiz yourself on the train, on your lunch break, while you wait in line at the bank… the possibilities are endless! Without that solid foundation, every new piano concept you learn will be built on shaky ground, making everything that much harder to understand, that much harder to implement, and that much harder to master.I could go on and come up with an example for every subject imaginable, but I think you get the idea. TIP: If you print them double-sided, each side provides the answer for the other side, so you can confirm your accuracy! My mum used to play lots of piano and when she was teaching me she was just telling me which key was what, and how to read the sheet

Will piano key stickers help me learn to play piano? Will piano key stickers help me learn to play piano?

NAME THAT NOTE: Use the side with the keyboard diagrams to challenge yourself to recognize the keys when you see them. With either challenge (Play that Note, or Name that Note), your goal is to get all 7 cards, in 10 seconds or less, with 100% accuracy. There’s a series of video challenges in Chapter 4 that you can use to test your progress as you work on memorizing the keys.Solving complex mathematical equations is hard if you don't have your multiplication table memorized. Because of the way our brains work, simply visualizing the piano is just as effective as actually using a piano with these exercises. TRACKING SHEET: Challenge yourself several times a day, time yourself, and record your best times each day.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment