276°
Posted 20 hours ago

eBiblia Germanica 1545: Das Newe Testament Deudsch (German Edition)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Numere strong pentru NT în limba română, variantele de biblie în original (VT- HEBA, NT-SBL, NT-BYZ), Septuaginta - greacă (LXX) și King James Version (KJV) – engleză

The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold, xthe Lamb of God, who ytakes away the sin zof t he world! 30 This is he of whom I said, a‘After me comes a man who ranks before me, because he was before me.’ 31 I myself did not know him, but bfor this purpose I came baptizing with water, that he might be revealed to Israel.” 32 And John cbore witness: d“I saw the Spirit descend from heaven like a dove, and eit remained on him. 33 I myself did not know him, but fhe who sent me to baptize gwith water said to me, ‘He on whom you see the Spirit descend and remain, hthis is he who baptizes gwith the Holy Spirit.’ 34 And I have seen and have borne witness that this is the Son 9 of Go d.” Biblia maghiară, germană şi multe traduceri în limba română. Septuaginta, ebraică şi greacă. Cu numere Strong. aIn the beginning was bthe Word, and cthe Word was with God, and dthe Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 eAll things were made through him, and without hi m was not any thing made that was made. 4 fIn him was life, 1 and gthe life was the light of men. 5 hThe light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. Cea mai completă aplicaţie şi resurse biblice gratuite pentru a citi, studia şi prezenta Biblia în limba română. Publication of any commentary or other Biblical reference work produced for commercial sale that uses the English Standard Version must include written permission for the use of the ESV text.

About eBiblia

eBiblia oferă 30+ biblii, comentarii, studii, schiţe, articole enciclopedice, devoţionale şi dictionare biblice. Now they had been sent from the Pharisees.) 25 They asked him, u“Then why are you baptizing, if you are neither the Christ, nor Elijah, nor the Prophet?” 26 John answered them, v“I baptize with water, but among you stands one you do not know, 27 even whe who comes after me, the strap of whose sandal I am not worthy to untie.” 28 These things took plac e in Bethany across the Jordan, where John was baptizing. The ESV text may be quoted (in written, visual, or electronic form) up to and inclusive of five hundred (500) verses without express written permission of the publisher, providing that the verses quoted do not amount to a complete book of the Bible nor do the verses quoted account for twenty-five (25%) percent or more of the total text of the work in which they are quoted. And this is the otestimony of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, p“Who are you?” 20 qHe conf essed, and did not deny, but confessed, “I am not the Christ.” 21 And they asked him, “What then? rAre you Elijah?” He said, “I am not.” “Are you sthe Prophet?” And he answered, “No.” 22 So they sa id to him, “Who are you? We need to give an answer to those who sent us. What do you say about yourself?” 23 He said, “I am tthe voice of one crying out in the wilderness, ‘Make straight 8 the way of the Lord,’ as the prophet Isaiah said.” Dumitru Cornilescu (VDC), Noua Traducere in Limba Romana (NTR), Biblia ortodoxă sinodală, Biblia Bartolomeu Anania, Biblia romano-catolică II, Traducerea interconfesională a NT (TINT), Noul Testament pe înţelesul tuturor, Nova Vulgata, Vechiul Testament in ebraica, Noul Testament bizantin etc.

Permission requests that exceed the above guidelines must be directed to: Good News Publishers, Attn: Bible Rights, 1300 Crescent Street, Wheaton, Ill. 60187. The ESV text may be quoted for audio use (audio cassettes, CD’s, audio television) up to five hundred (500) verses without express written permission of the publisher providing that the verses quoted do not amount to a complete book of the Bible nor do the verses quoted account for twenty-five (25%) percent or more the total text of the work in which they are quoted. And zthe Word abecame flesh and bdwelt among us, cand we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son 4 from the Father, full of d grace and etruth. 15 ( fJohn bore witness about him, and cried out, “This was he of whom I said, g‘He who comes after me ranks before me, because he was before me.’ ”) 16 For from hhis fullness we h ave all received, igrace upon grace. 5 17 For jthe law was given through Moses; kgrace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18 lNo one has ever seen God; mthe only God, 6 who is at the Father’s si de, 7 nhe has made him known.Analiza gramaticală a fiecarui cuvânt pentru variantele de biblie în original (VT- HEBA, NT-SBL, NT-BYZ), Septuaginta - greacă (LXX). nThe true light, which gives light to everyone, was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and the world was made through him, yet othe world did not know him. 11 He came to phis own, 2 a nd qhis own people 3 rdid not receive him. 12 But to all who did receive him, swho believed in his name, the gave the right uto become vchildren of God, 13 who wwere born, xnot of blood ynor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God. There was a man isen t from God, whose name was jJohn. 7He came as a kwitness, to bear witness about the light, lthat all might believe through him. 8 mHe was not the light, but came to bear witness about the light. Permission requests for use within the UK and EU that exceed the above guidelines must be directed to: HarperCollins Religious, 77-85 Fulham Palace Road, Hammersmith, London, W6 8JB, England. Dumitru Cornilescu (VDC, EDCR), Noua Traducere in Limba Romana (NTR), Biblia ortodoxă sinodală, Biblia Bartolomeu Anania, Biblia romano-catolică II, Traducerea interconfesională a NT (TINT), Noul Testament pe înţelesul tuturor, Nova Vulgata, Vechiul Testament in ebraica, Noul Testament bizantin etc.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment