276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Schwarzkopf Supersoft Volume Mousse 150 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Shake well and hold can upside down. Dispense mousse into palm and apply to damp hair. Blow-dryer heat intensifies the effect. Style your hair as desired. Do not rinse. For optimal styling result fix your hair with Schwarzkopf VOLUME LIFT hairspray. Tips and Advice

Schwarzkopf Supersoft Volume Mousse 150ml - Express Chemist Schwarzkopf Supersoft Volume Mousse 150ml - Express Chemist

Schwarzkopf Supersoft Volume Mousse contains 3 million collagen and volume enhancing molecules, which builds micro-fine layers around your hair shaft. With improved manageability, it helps you to experiment with different styles.Schwarzkopf Volume and Lift Mousse for big volume from roots to tips the anti-static formula gives strong hold level 4 for 48 hours. Features

Schwarzkopf Supersoft Volume Mousse – Xtreme Pharmacy Schwarzkopf Supersoft Volume Mousse – Xtreme Pharmacy

My Hair and Beauty Shop Limted, T/A 123 Hair and Beauty Registered office Suite 1 & 4 , Station House , Station Court , New Hall Hey Rd , Rawtenstall, Rossendale , BB4 6AJ, Registered in GB Chances are you probably know all there is to know about Chemist Direct, but if you don’t then here’s a little more detail about them. Apply hair volume mousse where you wanted to define style, add texture and create volume. Always use the mousse on semi-wet hair that has been towel dried, ideally after having cleaned it free from other product traces and residual dirt. Using hair mousse on dry hair will often only serve to mat it and dull its appearance. At Schwarzkopf we believe that everybody deserves salon- beautiful hair every day. The salon-inspired Schwarzkopf Mousse with Lift Technology & Collagen, forms a strengthening shield around the hair delivering 48 hour long-lasting hold.Thank you for taking the time to read our Schwarzkopf Supersoft Volume Mousse review from the Haircare Products category. If there’s any products that we have not yet reviewed please leave us a comment and we will do our best to get a review added. About Chemist Direct

Schwarzkopf Supersoft Hair Styling Volume Mousse Extra Strong

Schwarzkopf Supersoft Volume Mousse creates big, dramatic volume that is all weather proof. Supersoft's perfect hold is combined with an all weather proof finish meaning your style stays in place against any weather condition. How fabulous are Schwarzkopf?! Pre-pandemic, one of my favourite things to do was browse the beauty aisles at Boots, where I would usually spend a few moments in the hair care row and I would always see what was new from Schwarzkopf, who are easily the best budget hair care range available – their prices are amazing, but they produce products that land miles above their price point, plus they have so many ranges on offer and they’re always adding something new and exciting to the mix. I received a few new bits to try, and I immediately zoned in on the Volume Lift range.The New special Schwarzkopf Supersoft fortifying hair mousse formula builds a micro-fine layer around the hair strands to strengthen the hair and protect against wind and humidity also helps protect against UV rays. Aqua, Alcohol denat., Butane, Propane, VP/VA Copolymer, Polyquaternium-11, Sodium Benzoate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Isobutane, Parfum, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Pantolactone Make sure that the head of your round brush is large enough. The bristles should slightly extend through your rolled up hair. This technique does not only give your hair volume but also perfect luster. Heated rollers provide fuller hair in a flash. Remember, you need to use large rollers to give your hair volume. The smaller the rollers the more likely you will create curls instead. Shake can well and hold upside down. Dispense mousse into palm and apply to damp hair. Style as required.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment