276°
Posted 20 hours ago

D is for Diaper Humiliation: An Alphabet Book for Adult Babies

£6.765£13.53Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The second form of diaper punishment uses diapers to punish toddlers (or even pre-teen kids) who are having trouble with bedwetting and accidents. This form of punishment is intended to embarrass an older kid who is already out of diapers by forcing him or her to wear one in the hopes of eliminating future accidents. It didn’t occur to Hero to take a night off considering the loss of his powers and general strength. He figured he could at least take care of petty criminals with his training and went to suit up. To his dismay, his suit really didn't fit him anymore. With his new wider proportions and stout form it hugged his hips and chest while hanging baggy from his arms and legs. His diaper also showed through the Spandex material, outlined by the upward lines designed into his outfit. He shook his head, rolling up the cuffs of his pants and sleeves. “It’s alright, you’re just going on basic patrol. It’s night, nobody’s likely to look that close anyhow.”

Conversely, I also think that any cases of diaper discipline toward children will be taken much more seriously. Already making media headlines, a precedent has been set that this form of punishment or discipline is potentially highly abusive and humiliating toward children. Hopefully more research will soon shed better light on the short-term effectiveness and long-term consequences of such punishment practices.ACCEPT that DIAPERS are your NEW ABSORBENT UNDERWEAR, and you NEED to WEAR them, in EVERY PLACE in your LIFE. Yep!” She responded, stepping slowly closer to her trapped rabbit. “Almost there. Just gotta catch him off guard.” With a cautious motion, she started spiraling in towards Hero. "You may have heard of me," she announced. "I’m Miss Sophia, a trained bounty hunter, and professional hero breaker!" Jaskier demands to know what Yennefer has been doing to his little boy. She shows him, wether he likes it or not.

There is controversy around all types of diaper discipline. One of the major forms of criticism is the argument that having a fetish about dressing like a baby (or dressing another adult like a baby) is surely a sign of pedophilia. However, people in the ABDL communities vehemently deny any such connection between pedophilism and their fetishes. She wasn't disappointed. As soon as the word 'diaper' left her mouth, Christy was already shaking her head. "No way! I'm NOT wearing a diaper, Stacy, I'm not a baby! I told you this last time!" Even the thought of wearing a diaper was just humiliating for her at this point and she wasn't having any of Stacy's suggestion that she actually wear them. In this case, though, nothing had really seemed wrong. Christy had felt fine for most of the day and had just suddenly felt an intense urge to pee, one that didn't leave her enough time to wait for the bathroom to be free. It'd have been nice to be able to blame it all on an illness, but she'd never been a good liar and she had no other symptoms. All she could do was explain to Stacy what had happened. "I-I don't know what happened, I just felt a really strong urge to pee and before I could get into the bathroom I was... wetting my pants." She couldn't help but blush after that admission, feeling more and more childish by the second. Another major form of controversy is the fine line between punishment and child abuse. Many people believe that forcing a toddler or older kid to wear a diaper is abuse and can cause trauma later in life. Parents who use this form of punishment believe it to be effective and that it does not cause any sort of age regression in a toddler. Final Thoughts on Diaper Punishment But then things took and unexpected turn and he found himself in a situation he never would have imagined and having to rely on Derek more than ever. Can he learn to adapt to his new role in life? Language: English Words: 23,658 Chapters: 14/? Comments: 75 Kudos: 550 Bookmarks: 100 Hits: 31,668

Report video

Fiction Writing | Blog Writing | Creative Writing | Essay Writing | Letter Writing | Poetry Writing | Technical Writing | Story Writing By the week after, the few times she'd been making it to the bathroom in time were growing less and less frequent. There were several days during that week where she didn't make it to the bathroom once and instead wound up using her pull-ups multiple times in a day. She tried her best to help Stacy out with the kids, but she was having more and more trouble focusing on anything other than her own potty problems. Even with all of that focus, though, her troubles only seemed to be getting worse as the days passed by. Binkie Princess (real name Jess) and her boyfriend practice this ABDL lifestyle and use it as a form of connection and bonding. Binkie Princess says one of her biggest criticisms from people is that she doesn’t live a normal life and therefore doesn’t contribute to society. However, she responds to this criticism, stating, He’d lost count of his days long ago, and after a meal sat in his crib awaiting the inevitable forceful mess that followed every one of his meals. "It'll be the chair again after that," Hero let out a heavy sigh. "I don't know how much more of this I can take." His body's frustration was becoming overwhelming and he felt like he was going crazy. *Psssshhhh* While sitting in his crib he looked down, realizing that he was already in the middle of flooded the pink padding. Making it all puffy with his pathetic piddling. Still, something about it this time was scintillating, the padding itself squishing around his sensitive pelvis. “It’th thure thquithy...” Hero lisped, pushing a hand against his padding, burying his chastity cage into the waterlogged diaper by applying naughty pressure with his hand.

It was you!?” Hero yelled, connecting all the pieces. While he was processing the revelation he failed to realize that the strange woman had taken another step closer. “That’s right," she said, "I’ve had to work my way up you see, make sure my equipment and skills were up to snuff for taking care of the legendary Hero himself.” He shook his head, unable to believe what he was hearing as well as tensing for action, eagerly awaiting her next rotation. “Two more times around, come on! Let’s go.” While internally he psyched himself up, outwardly he tried to remain calm and ask as many questions as he could. “But why me? I’m a big shot, sure, but you kidnapped plenty of super-powered people before me.” “One more rotation." From her living room Sophia watched her sissy's actions carefully, curious as to where he’d go in discovering his squishy padding. “His sensitivity’s gotta be off the charts by now. I’ll bet it won’t take much to drive him over the edge.” She shook her head and went to prepare for the final show, pulling out her leather panties and corset. “If only he knew that cumming makes all of that permanent. Probably wouldn’t be in such a hurry.” ACCEPT that you have a very WEAK BLADDER, that is becoming WEAKER and WEAKER with each passing day. Humiliation in the bedroom is not uncommon, and there are many ways in which partners use it to add excitement to their sex lives. In relationships in which one partner acts like the parent and the other acts like the baby, diaper discipline is a form of sexual role play designed to humiliate one partner (the adult baby) while giving the other partner (the adult mom or dad) complete dominance. It can be used to stimulate the experience, or as a form of actual discipline or punishment between partners. As she made her way around the corner towards the bathroom, the urge turned into a cramp in her bowels and she found herself forced to stop just short of the bathroom door. Her hands went to her bottom, trying desperately to hold it in just a little longer. She carefully took a step, managing to barely hold it in as she did so. She took one hand off her bottom and opened the bathroom door, taking another step into the bathroom. The toilet was in sight now, but as took another step towards it she felt her bowels begin to move. She made another desperate attempt to hold it in, but this time it didn't quite work out.

I think that the ABDL fetish will continue to grow, with more companies seeing the potential of the audience and creating products to appeal to their desires. Cribs, clothes, bottles, and toys all made for babies in adult sizes will be great products for people who practice this form of role playing and diaper punishment. She desperately looked around, doing a bit of a potty dance as she tried to think of anything that could help her out of this situation. Before she could come up with anything, though, she felt the all too familiar warmth begin to spread between her legs. She froze in place, only managing to look down to see the large wet patch forming on her jeans. Eventually the wet spot extended to a puddle around her feet and the flow finally stopped shortly after. She felt a small sense of relief now that it was over, but that relief was accompanied by an unrivaled humiliation due to what she'd just done (and where she'd done it). She didn't have long to ponder that humiliation, though, as the door to the bathroom opened in front of her to make it even worse. Aside from a means of sexual gratification within ABDL circles, diaper punishment is also a form of discipline toward toddlers. albeit a highly controversial one. Parents who use this type of punishment typically believe that humiliating their children will force them to behave in a better manner out of fear of experiencing the same embarrassment again. While this form of punishment is seemingly rare, there are some cases of it happening to kids even as old as twelve.

Apart from his new clean diaper, a few other changes caught Hero's eye. His belly retained some of the bulging chubbiness from his forced feeding and jiggled when he squirmed. The other thing that caught his immediate attention was that some of the toned musculature of his body had seemingly disappeared. His form seemed...softer, with a noticeable difference in his pecs. “Dammit, she’s gotta be weakening me somehow with that food.” With a grunt Hero tested his strength against his bonds, tugging at them with all his might. "It feels tougher, like my body doesn't want to move right..." Hero suspected that breakfast meant another round with the massive feeding tank above him. "She can't really expect me to eat that much again! It's been less than half a day." Sophia simply shrugged, heading to the pull cord and bringing down the tube again. “Too bad you don’t really get a say, huh? Big babies like you need to eat a lot after all.” Even if she'd heard Hero's internal objections, he doubted that she'd care. The scantily clad woman simply sauntered toward him, connecting the corrugated piping directly into his pacifier this time. "How the hell does that work? it's not like there’s an opening in the thing." While Hero wondered at Sophia's intentions the rubber nipple in his mouth opened, blooming into a strange hard shell flower that held his jaw wide so the gooey substance would meet little resistance while sliding down his throat. Hero's eyes went wide with panic initially but he calmed down as the normal flow of his formula started. "She's got a device for everything, doesn't she?" ABDLs are a group of people who have a fascination or obsession with wearing diapers, either as a result of a fetish or of a deeper psychological issue. It also could apply to a person who enjoys treating their partner like a baby. This person would be known as an adult baby “mom” or “dad”. This group of people often practices diaper punishment, which is a more nuanced fetish in which people enjoy the regressive humiliation of being treated like a baby. This fetish is relatively unknown and is only now becoming a topic that is being discussed more openly. UNDERSTAND that as you SLEEP, DEEPLY and DREAM, you WILL PEE the BED in your sleep, EACH and EVERY NIGHT.Short Story Writing | Writers | Read Online | Writing Contests | Writing Software | Writing Journals | Writing A Book | Writing A Novel At this point, she didn't see much of an option. There was no way she was going to willingly wear diapers, so the bet was the only option she could consider. She just hoped she could make it to bathroom more often than she had in the past week. "I'll take the bet." Maybe sensing Christy's embarrassment, the small girl gave the most reassuring smile she could muster, "Don't worry, I'll go get Miss Stacy! She'll be able to help!" This compromise brought a smile to Stacy's face and she nodded at the request. "Of course, I'll make sure they don't see anything. I'll put them inside the hatch on the changing table and you can use that room to change whenever you need to."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment