276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Beatrix Potter™ Peter Rabbit™ 1st Birthday One Glitter Cake Topper with Attachment

£2.215£4.43Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

An very cute Peter Rabbit cake, perfect to send as a gift to celebrate a a toddlers birthday or create a special surprise at a children's party. Includes a china keepsake ornament of Peter Rabbit. Peter Rabbit Party Idea #16: These Carrot Strawberry Pudding Cups look divine! Don’t be surprised when the delicious treats go flying off the shelves when you serve them at your party. What a fun party food idea! If you’re looking into making more of these garlands in various shapes and patterns for future parties, this is definitely a great investment and can save you from buying pre-made garlands at the party store all the time! These are perfectPeter Rabbit Party Supplies! I made the bowtie, a matching diaper cover and the hat using the same blue gingham fabric that I used for the table runner.

Peter Rabbit Party Idea #5: How adorable are these veggie-themed desserts?! Your little one and all his friends will definitely love digging into these delicious “veggies” when they spot them at your Peter Rabbit Dessert Table! The two fabulous baby blue Peter Rabbit cakes above, based on the famed Beatrix Potter stories, have been created by Australia’s Hello Naomi (left) and The Artful Bakery, Ireland (right). As I started to plan my son’s first birthday party it was a no brainer that it would be a Peter Rabbit theme. I’ve talked about my love for Beatrix Potter before and you may remember seeing all of the Peter Rabbit touches in the nursery. I found these adorable scalloped edge Peter Rabbit plates and napkins online and just knew that I had to have them.To make this cute garland, you’re going to need just eight materials including a die-cutting and embossing machine and a set of Spring animal dyes. It had to be egg, soy and dairy free due to the baby’s allergies. After researching a host of vegan recipes, I came across the veggies deserts blog and I found just what I needed. I could substitute the soya milk for oat milk and was good to go. I had to be extremely careful to ensure there was no risk of cross contamination in my kitchen. My sons birthday falls during the month of March so the timing worked out perfectly. With Easter fast approaching it seemed like everywhere I looked I found endless amounts of Peter Rabbit inspiration. Which of these 18 Adorable Peter Rabbit Party Ideas are your favorites? Let us know in the comments below. The Beatrix Potter charm has spread as far afield as South America with the beautiful hand-painted and sugarcrafted cake below created by Christine Mattoso of Rio de Janeiro.

The cute little rabbit and the garden markers are made with fondant while the adorable little veggie crops are pre-made sugar veggies! This Peter Rabbit Birthday Cakelooks amazing and you can definitely make it yourself too! How sweet are these 18 Adorable Peter Rabbit Party Ideas?! If you’re looking for inspiration, these great ideas will get you started in the right direction! The fun could now start making the small carrots and cabbages; making teeny tiny vegetables is one of my favourite decorating tasks and I thought a watering can would finish the job! Peter Rabbit Party Idea #15: This cute Peter Rabbit Place Setting doesn’t just look great with all your other Peter Rabbit Party Supplies, it gives a friendly reminder to all your little mischievous party guests too! Aren’t they adorable? They were the first thing I bought for the party and were really the inspiration for all of the decor.Peter Rabbit Party Idea #3: What else will make for the perfect centerpiece than a bunch of Peter Rabbit’s favorite vegetables? Mother found the Peter Rabbit stuffed animal at HomeGoods before John Davis was even born. Up until this point he had been in the nursery but I knew he would make the perfect centerpiece. I simply sat him on top of my white cake stand with Mother’s galvanized watering can that I borrowed from her garden. I added some fresh hydrangeas and tied a bow with blue gingham ribbon. On each side I filled a metal vase with inexpensive baby’s breath from the grocery store.

I already had all of the white platters and serveware. I always opt for white dishes and serveware because I love the ease of being able to mix and match them for parties and entertaining. Size & Servings: The cake shown is 8 inches round on a 10 inch cake board. It serves up to 20 guests.

A fence needed to keep prevent Peter Rabbit from escaping! The fence posts were hand cut from modelling paste, scored using a Dresden tool and dusted with edible food colour from Immaculate confections to create a weathered looking garden fence complete with garden gate. Scumptious Buns, UK have created the fabulous set of Beatrix Potter cupcake toppers below in superb detail, capturing the magic of Beatrix Potter perfectly. Peter Rabbit Party Idea #14: This two-tiered Peter Rabbit Birthday Cake will be perfect if you’ve got a lot of guests coming! The perfect shade of blue and the charming Peter Rabbit cake topper really make this vintage bunny cake a winning choice for your Peter Rabbit Themed Birthday Party! One of the most admired Beatrix Potter cake designs to date has been that of Sugar Sweet Cakes & Treats below, with their fabulous multi-dimensional elements and intricate detailing. Hop along as we show you 18 adorable Peter Rabbit Party Ideas! You will definitely find inspiration among these cute Peter Rabbit party themes and ideas.

The Beatrix Potter series is one of the most beautifully written and illustrated collections of children’s books and has enchanted generation after generation, including cake decorators who have translated the beautiful imagery from the stories into outstanding children’s cake designs.I have wanted to make a Beatrix Potter birthday cake for or a very long time. So, when better than a first birthday cake to make one? What we especially love is that these Peter Rabbit Party Ideas can be used for more than just a birthday. A Peter Rabbit Party could be used for a christening, baby shower, or first birthday! From custom made cakes to amazing decor featuring Peter Rabbit, his mommy Mrs. Josephine Rabbit, his sisters Flopsy, Mopsy, and Cottontail, and all his other cute and furry little friends, we’ve got you covered. Peter Rabbit Party Idea #9: Make sure everyone knows who the birthday boy is with this lovely Peter Rabbit High Chair Banner! We’re loving how the dainty colors of the banners complement the white highchair. What amazing decorations! Peter Rabbit Party Idea #1: Look at those fluffy little bunny tails! If you’re looking for a simple way to add some Peter Rabbit cuteness to your party decorations, this DIY Peter Rabbit Garland is definitely the way to go! Then came the buttercream, this was made using Plant Butter which has a very similar consistency to regular buttercream, making it a very popular choice for dairy free baking.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment