276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Las Olas Spiced Rum - Premium Caribbean Rum with Vanilla, Coffee and Dry golden cherries, 40% ABV, 70c

£15.5£31.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. In summary, if you're a rum enthusiast or just looking for an exquisite spirit to elevate your evenings, Las Olas Spiced Rum is a fantastic choice. Personally, I can’t wait to see what the packaging will look like since they don’t come in a case at the moment (but they are shipped in protective material so don’t worry! This silky sipper is built upon a base of unaged pot still rums from Barbados and Jamaica, infused with a clever concoction of ingredients. Las Olas – Premium Spiced Rum – Tasting Notes – “Notes of spiced vanilla, silky toffee, roasted coffee beans, glazed cherries and sweet spices in this smooth Rum.

I couldn’t say it was something we liked or hate but it had an aftertaste that made us think we might prefer it to be mixed than drank on the rocks. Spiced on UK soil, Las Olas incorporates flavoursome white rums distilled in Barbados and Jamaica and contains aromatic notes of vanilla, gold cherry and roasted coffee beans amongst its distinctive blend of ingredients. I realised I had been conditioned to mix substandard spirits to overcompensate for the lack of taste. Cocktail Recipe: STEP 1 Pour all ingredients into a strainer with ice and shake until chilled, STEP 2Pour into your glass, STEP 3 Garnish with a spiral of orange peel, STEP 4 Cheers! IDEAL SERVE - Perfect on the rocks, exquisite in cocktails, Las Olas premium spiced rum is always a memorable serve.The vanilla notes are velvety, the coffee undertones add depth, and the dry golden cherries provide a delightful hint of sweetness.

I know that Truth bar in Barnet, North Ldn has it’s hand on this already, so feel free to go for a drink or two! I’m aware that rums have an aftertaste and actually, this is probably one of the best out there now that I’ve had it a few times. Flavour – “Refreshing and smooth, the ginger ale opens the door, showing you around, sweet vanilla, cherries, white pears, white fruits, and sweet spices that you want more of. A: The legal drinking limit is 18, therefore, you must be age 18 and above to purchase and consume Las Olas Spiced Rum. A massive congratulations to founder Mr Sam Williams for his incredible work and wishing all the best for success in the future.

I guess that’s what makes supporting new * black owned * businesses a little harder since people are sceptical from the jump, but I had my fingers crossed for this one! When tackling the waves of life, it’s important to remember your anchors – the people, places, or items that help calm the waters – this Cocktail has been crafted to help calm your ocean. Las Olas is the uniquely bold and authentic premium spiced rum, inspired by the distilleries of Barbados and Jamaica, crafted and perfected in its birthplace of the UK. It may seem simple but sometimes you’re having a bad day, business may not be going well but you can anyways turn it around until you can’t.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. This year I’ve been about supporting new brands, especially those who’ve worked hard behind the scene… and this is no exception!We decided we wanted to create something we felt was representative of the vibes and cultures found in our own hometown, London. You will get a text from Las Olas a day or so before it’s arrival and then a more accurate time slot on the day.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment