276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Behringer MICROMIX MX400 Ultra Low-Noise 4-Channel Line Mixer, Black

£12.18£24.36Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When you need to combine mono audio sources, it's hard to beat the simplicity of the Behringer Micromix MX400. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

We advise you to update to a currently supported browser (such as Chrome, Edge, or Firefox) to improve your security, speed, and overall experience.Featuring the same ultra-low noise 4580 operational amplifiers used in Behringer's bigger units, this mixer delivers excellent audio performance. The small form was a deciding factor as i can use the mixing desk on top of my synths or on my pedalboard without to much hassle.

or make available through this Software or the content that is made available to you by third parties.

But I want to play them when my DAW is switched off too, so I'm looking for a simple mixer gadget with at least 4 x stereo inputs. Please take a careful look to determine the cosmetic condition and accessories included with the item.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Extend the functionality of your studio space with this Behringer Micromix MX400 four-channel line mixer. EDIT= You might look at some 8 channel rack mount line level mixers, just make sure each channel has pan.b) There is no guarantee as to the goods suitability for any specific purpose even if that purpose is known to the Company. Since its inception in 1989, the brand has grown to be a favourite amongst amateurs and professionals, catering to all budgets and needs. We are likely to display advertisements from our own platform, from Google Advertising Products or from Adform. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . The contractual terms between Simply Sound Ltd (hereinafter referred to as the Company) and those purchasing goods from the Company are contained exclusively within these Conditions of sale.

I use it with the boss looper pedal, and plug four instruments through it out to my tech 21 power amp. Independent controls enable you to adjust the levels for each input, ensuring the output signal is balanced and harmonious. Sweetwater knows that a full-featured mixing board isn't always the best solution for sub-mixing tasks, when you really need the convenience of a compact, portable 4-in/1-out mixer. the competition, the MX400 features ultra low-noise 4580 operational amplifiers for outstanding audio performance – the same chips as the ones found in its much bigger brethren. It yields the highest sonic quality at all output levels, boasting ultra low-noise 4580 operational amplifiers for outstanding audio performance the same op amps found inits much bigger brethren.All of our products are new unless stated and come with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a 3-year warranty as standard. Expanding on the capabilities of standard-size mixers is where the MX400 works its magic, for instance when it is used as a sub-mixer.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment