276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Marvel Spidey and His Amazing Friends Spider Crawl-R 2-in-1 Deluxe Headquarters Playset, Preschool Toy for Age 3 and Up

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Your Spidey-Sense signals that this Web-Quarters playset hums with activity for Spidey and pals; this arachno-hub seems to come alive with sound effects, light-up eyes, and many cool corners to play in for loads of Webtacular fun! TLG had a grand opportunity to put in Electro (comic book version) in one of these sets and perhaps gain the sales from the AFOL community. The white emblems on the torsos of all three Spider-people are different from the first wave, and Miles and Gwen have exclusive scuba torsos in the lighthouse set. The set includes 5 minifigures – Spidey, Ghost-Spider, Miles Morales, Black Panther and Rhino – plus a buildable headquarters for Spidey and the team. With 3 superhero figures and lots of super-fun activities, this versatile playset delivers excellent play value.

When I first saw a photo of Nexo Knights 70322, I thought they'd brought back the largest space wheels, which only were in 6989, 7699, and 10030. Because they're "older" characters - the Spider characters and Black Panther are children in the show, so the longer legs make Sandman and Rhino look taller and more imposing (as Rhino does in the show). Peter Parkers as they take on Green Goblin, Electro and Sandman in the ultimate showdown from Marvel Studios’ Spider-Man: No Way Home. Though - and yes, I'm not the demographic, my aching joints are a constant reminder of this - I do miss the old Junior-sets, which were always a guarantee for lovely, comics-accurate figures (and prints). The Spidey Team Transport in 10791 is actually quite faithful to the source material, as are most of the other vehicles and locations in the sets.Accessories include web elements and street furniture, while a 2-brick chassis and a picture-story guide give kids the confidence to assemble the set. Simple instructions are provided in the form of a colorful picture-story guide and, for added digital fun, the LEGO Builder app features intuitive zoom and rotate tools that let kids visualize their model as they build. K. – the big-brained super villain – is escaping from the Avengers compound, and it’s up to you to stop him!

So when my son or daughters (or wife) are psyched about a set, it makes it so much more appealing to me. Introduce youngsters to classic Super Hero action with LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man’s Car and Doc Ock (10789). Check out the ‘frozen moments’ video, packed with great scenes to build, play and display – then use your LEGO® bricks to bring the action to life. With movable arms, legs, hips and head, your Venomised Groot is always ready for action and adventure! I bought some 4+ sets (for parts) before including the 2022 big farm, the 2021 Wildlife Off-Roader, the 2021 Mickey Mouse Farm, the 2019 A-Wing, the 2019 police jet, the 2020 mini sub and the 2014 Turtle Lair but I have zero interest in any of these.Plus, unlike Duplo sets, which tend to have extremely basic studs-up builds for kids who are still getting the hang of stacking, 4+ sets begin to introduce slightly more varied approaches to building like Technic pin connections, hinges, and SNOT techniques. Play as Star Lord, Rocket Raccoon, Gamora, Drax, and unlock the ability to play as Groot, as they retrieve the treasures and equipment they need to uncloak the evil Ronan and save the galaxy. YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Mystic River at 20: Revisiting Clint Eastwood’s bleak neo-noir crime drama Die Hard on a Shoestring: The Low Budget Die Hard Clones The Contemporary Queens of Action Cinema The Kings of Cool Action Movies Blessed with Stunning Cinematography The Essential Movies About Memory Underrated Movies from the Masters of Action Cinema 2003 vs 2013 in Horror Movies: What Year Scared Us More? Classic characters and vehicles make the LEGO Marvel Team Spidey's Mobile Headquarters (10791) building toy the ideal treat for kids ages 4 plus years old. I should avoid the comment section though, the same vocal minority make the same entitled sounding comments on nearly every set.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment