276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Reluctant Bride (Wedded Bliss Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Book 3 - Perry and Charlotte relationship continues to grow and get strong. They are finally in love at this point. I loved their sweet HEA! Perry is happy with that suggestion because he isn’t really looking to settle down. Especially with Charlotte, who is nothing like he envisions for his future. These two are oil and water, but their chemistry is instant. They can’t fight how easy it is for them to like and fall for each other. What made give the 1st part of the 3rd part of Arranged Marriage trilogy 4 stars instead of 5. Well, it was the way Charlotte was written. Charlotte was mentally and physically abused by her very rich and powerful father. She wants to leave and decides she will willingly marry Perry. But changes her mind on so many things. She is not constant in what she what's to do. Even after Perry finds out how bad her father treats her and he tries to protect her she still hesitates too much. She soon gets it together. Of course, this type of trilogy ends on a cliffhanger which I hate.

Book 1 - Perry and Charlotte are promised to each other in a deal their parents cook up. Charlotte figures this is her way out. At first she just hopes that Perry can get her out of her bad situation and suggests that they go their separate ways after a period of time. It's the fact that both Perry and Charlotte have no control or say over the biggest decision a person can make.Book Genre: Abuse, Adult, Contemporary, Contemporary Romance, Dark, Drama, Fiction, New Adult, Romance, Romantic Suspense, Sociology I love Perry, he is a total sweetheart. While his family is known to be ruthless, Perry is actually the nicest of the clan. But don’t mess with his girl, because his protective side comes out and he can be pretty ruthless. Just out of the blue, they become mere puppets and have to come together to share the most intimate bond known to man and woman. Perry Constantine and Charlotte Lancaster have been told buy there very powerful and wealthy families that they have arranged for them to be married. The two have never meet and they protest. Their obligations to their families are strong. So, they meet and go along with what their families want. One moment I’m the forgotten daughter of one of the most wealthy families in the country, and the next I’m the blushing bride in an arranged marriage. My fate is sealed in my wedded union with a complete stranger. In public, Perry Constantine is the life of the party. Easygoing. Adored. In private, he’s brooding. Dark. Angry. But so am I. It’s a contest of wills to see who will break in the bedroom first, and while I try to remain strong, I find myself craving the very man I swore to hate. My husband. The Reluctant Bride (Arranged Marriage #1) by Monica Murphy – eBook Details

Perry and Charlotte, I felt did their best and it was full of feels to see them navigate this unknown territory of getting to know each other but having no intent of being together. Arranged Marriage trope is just something else. To see to complete strangers come together and try to build a life together.I really liked how we get to see and feel how little by little two complete strangers start bonding over little common things. PDF / EPUB File Name: The_Reluctant_Bride_Arranged_Marriage_1_-_Monica__Murphy.pdf, The_Reluctant_Bride_Arranged_Marriage_1_-_Monica__Murphy.epub

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment