276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Model in Latex: Exhibiting New Clothing Technology

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A: For new models, I’d say try everything and find your style (you are great just the way you are). I would definitely suggest doing your research and finding photographers you can trust that’s so important. A: I think a lot of people worry about what others think… whether it’s there friends, partner or family. You only live once, just be you! A: Last Halloween I went to a Halloween party in a pub where my friend used to work in full latex. The reaction was amazing, all positive, people wanted to feel the fabric and said it looked so good. My parents on the other hand are not a fan of latex. They wish I would just wear “normal clothes”. My mum’s accepted that I won’t change, my dad on the other hand always says normal girls don’t wear clothes like that. People will think you’re not right in the head that you look like a bimbo, which I find funny. A: I’m hoping to do a few collaborations this year with other models which is very exciting… AHH I cant wait! I have entered the UK fetish awards for best latex fetish model which is going to be such a fun night. I’m always going out in public in London, keep a look out for me and don’t be afraid to say hi! Have a great day, shiny lovers 😉 This stretchy material adapts to the body like an erotic second skin. Curves are shown to perfection while your figure is uniquely emphasized; the feeling on the skin is accompanied by sensual wear. While wearing latex clothing you can experience every seductive touch with greater intensity because the latex fabric transfers sensations such as your lover’s caress, heat, or even a draft of air to your skin.

Q: Where is the oddest or most unexpected place or location in which you have worn the shiny stuff? A: I think latex is just such a great material. You just look and feel so good in it. I don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone say I don’t like the look of latex. Q: Have you worked with any latex fashion brands, or collaborated with any? If not, which designers garments do you own? What are their outfits like to model?Q: What would you say to anyone interested in wearing the material? What would be your best piece of advice for anyone who is thinking of trying latex but hasn’t done so yet?

Colours defined by either model can later be used within your document not only to set the colour of the text, but for any other element that takes a colour as parameter, for instance tables (you must add the table option to xcolor), graphic elements created with TikZ, plots, vertical rulers in multicolumn documents and code listings.begin {itemize } \item \textcolor {Mycolor1 }{First item } \item \textcolor {Mycolor2 }{Second item } \end {itemize } \noindent { \color {LightRubineRed } \rule { \linewidth }{1mm }} \noindent { \color {RubineRed } \rule { \linewidth }{1mm }} \end {document } wave: Wavelength, a number between 363 and 814. The number represents the wavelength of light, in nanometres (nm)

Here at Latex24/7 we’re always eager and pleased to speak to anyone who shares our love of latex fashion. We were therefore incredibly excited when latex fashion model Ashley Merwin agreed to speak to us. colorlet{Mycolor1}{green!10!orange}: A colour named Mycolor1 is created with 10% green and 90% orange.There are numerous ways to wear latex with your outfit as underwear or outerwear with individual pieces which match your everyday wardrobe. For role-playing games, for a romantic dinner or an erotic evening with an open ending you are always dressed in latex sensual and enjoy the body feeling already when putting on your clothes. A: I really enjoy what I do but I think my first latex in public shoot was one of the best and most scary things I can remember. I had done quite a few indoor location shoots prior to it but this one really stands out for me. I can’t describe the feeling of excitement I had when I left my hotel room. I was expecting many people to look at me with disapproval but the first lady I bumped into said “Wow! I love your outfit and look at those boots!” And that really set the day off for me, I had so much fun I felt so confident. I’ll never forget that feeling. Now going out latex in public is normal to me haha!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment