276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GeoFlex 110 Convertible Laptop and Tablet 11.6-inch HD Touchscreen Windows 10 Intel Celeron 4GB RAM, black

£0.5£1Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Incredibly portable – which was my main reason for purchasing. Very thin and lightweight and doesn’t take up much space at all. Great if you’re going on holiday but need a full blown Windows experience to manage things while you’re away. Most of our Geoflex Laptop services come with a minimum of three-month warranty. It can be extended to a one year warranty for complete peace of mind and customer satisfaction. I’d save the drivers to another USB drive somewhere, or put them in your Google Drive account or something – you never know when you’ll want them again in the future. Booting From The USB

As others have said however, upon removing the entire bottom panel, it seems there is indeed a space where the card would sit, and I’m fairly sure that despite the physical port not being present, that the solder points likely exist where it would be (though I need to have a proper look after writing this). For me, I didn’t have to do anything in the BIOS/UEFI settings. It just showed up as a SATA Port when I restarted Windows. But you do need to open up the Disk Management application and partition and reformat the drive into something usable. Shop Direct Finance Company will receive a commission from the Insurer for arranging and administering your Insurance policy.

Pay now

Massive kudos and respect to Geo Computers for including an M.2 SATA port in their laptop. This makes this laptop one of (if not the) best budget laptop I’ve seen for a very long time. For some of my other reasons for liking this laptop, read my review of the GeoFlex 2 in 1 Laptop here. Where To Buy? Yeah, unfortunately 32Gigs just doesn’t cut it any more. In terms of ‘up to a soldering job’ it would be a very complex soldering job I suspect. I haven’t looked, but it’s likely to be a surface mount device with pins underneath and would require hot air soldering at best. That said, it is potentially doable. But the eMMCs aren’t a consumer device and would likely need to come from the manufacturer. You /might/ be able to find one on somewhere like AliExpress but it’s going to be a complex undertaking that may result in a dead GeoFlex. Please be aware that it’s possible the link above will break at some point and I’m not sure how happy Geo will be with me sharing it. If they ask me to remove it I will, although the drivers are only useful on their hardware and hopefully this article will help people realise how good their hardware actually is. If the link does break, visit https://geo-computers.com/ and request their support. You can choose whether to use the drive as an additional drive, or whether you want to reinstall Windows. Reinstalling Windows I had cause some time ago to write to GeoFlex and tell them that I’d had to re-install Windows from scratch (in this case I had destroyed my Windows partitions completely and installed Neverware’s Cloud Ready Chromium OS).

I’ve had to do a LOT of reading around this new way of adding expansion devices to computers because I haven’t really played with hardware for quite some time. Briefly though, M.2 is a new way of connecting expansion cards to computers. It’s a small expansion slot, which takes cards that are generally 22mm wide and either 30, 42, 60 or 80mm in length. Some are 110mm in length. Doe anybody have a copy of the c:\windows\inf\touchsetting.gt file from an original build. After re-installing windows 1909 (no space to upgrade on 32gb from 1504) and installing the drivers everything is working but the touchscreen is not responding correctly. I managed to find a ‘close’ touchsetting.gt on the internet but towards the top of the screen touch starts to run out. These lead me to two possible culprits: wrong bios settings or bad driver. So can you help me with this? If you still have the geo flex, can you go to BIOS, make a copy of your settings (on the last tab) and send me the file? Also can you tell me the driver version you are using? Gigabyte eMMC storage. This is the only area I’ve really found that lets this laptop down. It would be better for Geoflex to have spent a few quid more and put 64 Gigabytes in it. But, the USB3.0 expansion works well so it’s not such a big issue. The storage space on this laptop can be upgraded with an M.2 SATA drive too.

You can’t easily boot from the USB drive and although you can tell Windows 10 to install new software and stuff to this drive it all feels a bit disjointed. Yup I followed the pdf for the offical drivers from Geo as per your guide and installed them and restarted. This little laptop is definitely lightweight and very portable. The touchscreen and tent/tablet mode do make it quite versatile.

GeoFlex 110 is an ultra-mobile 11.6" convertible laptop, offering everything you need for daily tasks and easily pivoting between work and relaxation If received, our Geoflex experts diagnose your Laptop, proceed and fix your Laptop Battery once the repair cost is confirmed. Good battery life for every day situations. Isn’t going to be great for gaming demands (but then this isn’t designed for that).In this article I review the GEO Flex 2 in 1 laptop and decide whether it’s worth the price that Curry’s PC World ask for it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment