276°
Posted 20 hours ago

L'Oréal Paris 2.5% Hyaluronic Acid and Caffeine Eye Serum, Revitalift Filler, Replumps, Brightens And De-Puffs Eyes – 20ml

£25£50.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

After the autumn and winter in Kiev without electricity, I was shocked to see the bags and "crow's feet" that appeared under my eyes in the spring, as everything had to be done in semi-darkness, including using the laptop. For complex rejuvenating care, incorporate the L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Filler anti-ageing serum with hyaluronic acid into your regular skincare regimen. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.

Using the L'Oréal Paris Hyaluronic Acid Eye Serum helps you achieve several visible improvements in the eye area.Regular use of the L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Eye Serum makes the eyes look refreshed and rejuvenated, and any signs of tiredness are diminished, leaving the skin around the eyes looking brighter and more vibrant. Item listed as new, I recieved an open box, the lid was off the freeze spray, bottle of freeze spray Is half empty.

L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Filler Eye Serum re-energises the skin, and boosts it with a brightening effect. L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Filler Eye Serum features a high concentration of Hyaluronic Acid and caffeine. In addition, caffeine is a widely used ingredient in eye creams, as it reduces the appearance of under eye bags and dark circles.Then I came up with another way - I apply it after makeup removal and cleansing in the evening - I watch TV, do things - before bed, I rinse it off with water. Infused with hyaluronic acid, the L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Eye Serum comes with a patented triple bead applicator to plump the skin, de-puff the eye area, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Two forms of HA ensure deep hydration, while caffeine and niacinamide act against dark circles and puffiness.

Use as part of your morning and evening skincare routine to encourage renewed and radiant-looking undereyes. Since this eye serum has a thin, lightweight texture you’ll want to layer it on after your Revitalift Derm Intensives 1. The unique cooling triple bead applicator with its 3 stainless steel beads, has been designed to maximise results by providing a gentle massage to the under eye and eye lids, targeting puffiness and refreshing tired eyes appearance.COOLING TRIPLE BEAD APPLICATOR The unique cooling triple bead applicator with its 3 stainless steel beads, has been designed to maximise results by providing a gentle massage to the under eye and eye lids, targeting puffiness and refreshing tired eyes. It can hold on to water molecules, helping to hydrate the skin, acting like a sponge and soaking up to 1,000 times its weight in water. The patented triple roller applicator is made of 3 stainless steal cooling balls that optimally bend, providing a full eye-contour massage to help the absorption of actives for better efficacy.

All you need to do is apply a few drops of the L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Eye Serum and massage it in small circles under the eye to the temple repeating four times. For this reason, we use cookies and third-party services to improve the services we offer, display relevant advertisments and receive usage statistics. Stress, screen time, lack of sleep and pollution can all take it's toll on our skin, and the delicate eye area where skin is up to 10x thinner and more sensitive is often the first place to show signs of ageing and fatigue. I bought this on recommendation from a friend due to my terrible dark circles and I've definitely started to see a difference!

Dip the applicator into the bottle once and smooth over your eyelid, massaging in small circles under the eye to the temple, repeating 4 times. Facelifts and injections are not the only solutions - just follow these easy tips for protecting your skin and delay the signs of ageing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment