276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Instant VersaZone Dual Air Fryer comes with XXL Single and Double Air Frying Drawers complete with 8 Smart Programmes - Air Fry, Bake, Roast, Grill, Dehydrate, Reheat - Black, 8.5L

£99.995£199.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

verifyErrors }}{{ message }}{{ /verifyErrors }}{{ I have truly nothing but good things to say about the Vortex Plus 6-in-1, so you can imagine how pleased I was to discover that Instant was adding a new air fryer to their portfolio and one that could cook either one large portion or two separate ones. While it's a little bulky for smaller kitchens, the Instant Vortex Plus Dual Basket Air Fryer is more than worth the investment if you're hoping for a new air fryer to speed up your evening meals. The controls are easier to get the hang of than alternatives from Ninja, and it's one of the fastest machines I've ever used when making homemade fries. If you're in the market for a new dual cooker air fryer to cook meals for couples or large portions for families, this five-star option gets my vote. About this review, and the reviewer Millie Fender is the small appliance and cooking editor at Homes & Gardens. She has reviewed dozens of air fryers and some of the best toaster ovens from her own home, and that includes the Instant Vortex Plus Dual Basket Air Fryer.

Cleaning this air fryer is pretty straightforward and the cooking basket, cooking tray and divider are all dishwasher safe. I did find that because the cooking basket is so large, it didn't fit into my sink when I wanted to handwash it but this just takes a little manoeuvring and you can get the job done. Final thoughts Both air fryers look great, but I do prefer the look of the Ninja. The smaller control panel is less prone to smudges, although it does make the controls a little more fiddly. As a single basket, the VersaZone has a capacity of 8.5L while the dual zones have a capacity of 4.2L each. We've been big fans of air fryers in my house since testing out (and loving) the Vortex Plus 6-in-1 Air Fryer with ClearCook & OdourErase. However, I've always wondered two things: whether it would be big enough in the long term for cooking for more than two people and if we'd be better suited to two baskets instead of one to enable us to cook a mixture of foods.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment