276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HiLook IPC-T259H-(2.8 mm) 5MP ColorVu Lite Fixed Turret Network POE IP Camera IP67 24/7 Colour - White

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have set wdr at 15 and this seems to get the best quality but appears to distort colours any ideas why? Unless selecting a vari-focal camera (with an adjustable lens) It is important to select the correct camera lens option for where the camera is to be positioned. A smaller lens will give you a wider angle but will be "zoomed out more", while a bigger lens will narrow the angle down and "zoom in more". See below to give you some idea on angles of Megapixel HD Cameras: The HiLook series developed by Hikvision, the world's leading CCTV manufacturer, is designed for customers wanting High Performance Video surveillance at low prices with simple to use and reliable products suited to domestic and commercial CCTV applications. Protocols TCP/IP, ICMP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, NTP, UPnP™, SMTP, IGMP, 802.1X, QoS, IPv6, Bonjour, IPv4, UDP, SSL/TLS

IPC-T229H - Value Camera - Hikvision IPC-T229H - Value Camera - Hikvision

fps (640 × 480, 640 × 360, 320 × 240) 60Hz: 30 fps (640 × 480, 640 × 360, 320 × 240) * Note: The frame rate of the sub-stream cannot exceed the maximum frame rate of the current main stream. The camera and nvr can use h265+ encoding. Is it okay to do so? Is there any reported issues when compressing the data this much?We are Official Authorised Hikvision Wholesale Partners and offer unbeatable prices as well as free setup and after sales support Startup and Operating Conditions -30 °C to 60 °C (-22 °F to 140 °F). Humidity 95% or less (non-condensing)

Total cctv novice help needed with my HiLook system please Total cctv novice help needed with my HiLook system please

I am desperately in need of some help with the general settings. I sort of understand the basic settings but I have some questions and would be grateful for any assistance. For seeing as much of the immediate area as possible such as above a doorway/low down/garage soffits (edges can appear slightly warped/distorted) - clearly "zoomed out" Are there any general settings you can recommend for me to get the best picture quality? Including for contrast, smoothness. To capture the best picture at video and at night. Protocols TCP/IP, ICMP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, HTTP, HTTPS, RTP, RTSP, NTP, UPnP, IGMP, IPv6, UDP, QoS, Bonjour,FTP,802.1x,SMTPHiLook IPC-T259H is a high-quality, IP turret camera with 5-megapixel resolution. With a fixed 2.8mm lens, this HiLook by Hikvision camera provides a horizontal field of view of 102°. With ColorVu Lite technology, there is excellent low light performance, providing 24/7 vivid colourful images. For the latest Hikvision software and a range of documents, please visit the Hikvision portal, using link below:- To get the best balance of picture and to minimise blur is a shutter speed of 1/25 suitable or is this to slow? Should I change this to 1/50? 2 cameras face my front door overlooking a busy street. I want to clearly be able to see anyone that approaches my door.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment