276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Find It Games Original Version - Green Ends

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Immerse yourself in a diverse collection of captivating maps, including Sky City, Magic Academy, Fantasy Forest, Pumpkin Kingdom, Mushroom Realm, Kyoto City, London City, African Jungle, Central Mall, and many more.

Games for Dogs | Blue Cross Indoor Games for Dogs | Blue Cross

All games have the items listed on the cap and includes a tear-off pad to check off the items when found. Reg Office/Co number 12219279 Learning Bugs Ltd, Unit 6, Union Street Business Centre, Scissett, Huddersfield, HD8 9JL.I have to hit the object I found multiple times and sometimes use different fingers to be able to collect it. The Original version is a beautiful game to leave on the coffee table, in the office or waiting room.

Find it Games Kids - Learning Bugs Educational Toys Find it Games Kids - Learning Bugs Educational Toys

All games have the items listed on a capped end and come with a tear-off pad to check off items as they are found. When the other person is hidden, the person with the dog will say ‘find’ and then say the person’s name ie ‘find Emily! From me and my husband, to all six of the kids, we’ve got an obsession with Find It Games hidden object games. Find It games include over 40 hidden unique finds, such as a wing nut, popcorn kernel, light bulb, bell, staple, and even the elusive penny.

Find all hidden objects in challenging levels and relax your mind in this scavenger hunt casual game. Join the easy to play, difficult to master fun and experience some of our free hidden object games, no download necessary. For those dogs that love a game of tug, this can be a great way of not only exercising them indoors, but teaching them self-control when rules are put in place to make sure that play stays controlled. In this treasure trove of hidden object games, keep your eyes peeled for clues, objects, and items needed to advance to the next level.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment