276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hogwarts Legacy Xbox Series X (Amazon Exclusive)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The environments and visuals were lauded by critics, with the majority of praise for the recreation of Hogwarts Castle. GamesRadar+ complimented the world as being faithful to the existing Wizarding World lore, [119] and Destructoid appreciated the overall presentation and positive synergy with the universe. [114] Other reviewers echoed these points, [114] [131] [132] [133] with NME writing that the world was probably "the best representation for fans". [134] Further praise was directed at the castle's level of detail. [135] [136] [137] Push Square highlighted the level of atmosphere and visual presentation, finding it made aimless activities like walking around Hogwarts enjoyable. [138] The surrounding areas set in the Scottish Highlands received similar plaudits, though some thought that other areas were not as engaging. [139] [140] Wilde, Tyler (8 February 2023). "Why gamers are fighting over whether or not it's OK to play Hogwarts Legacy". PC Gamer. Archived from the original on 19 February 2023 . Retrieved 19 February 2023.

But before you start playing, there is one important question to answer. Which platform will provide you with the most outstanding gaming experience? Hogwarts Legacy is currently available on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, and Xbox Series S. Later this year, it will also be released for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. Keep reading to learn more about platforms for Hogwarts Legacy and decide which one to choose. The record-breaking release of Hogwarts Legacy Square, Push (6 February 2023). "Review: Hogwarts Legacy (PS5) – A Harry Potter Dream Come True". Push Square. Archived from the original on 21 February 2023 . Retrieved 21 February 2023. Gutierrez, Luis Joshua (7 February 2023). "How To Get Hogwarts Legacy Twitch Drops Including Merlin's Cloak". GameSpot. Archived from the original on 10 February 2023 . Retrieved 19 February 2023.Frame drops and bugs. Unlike PS5 and Xbox X|S owners, those playing Hogwarts Legacy on PC report some issues like frame drops and graphic bugs. However, you can fix most of those problems by disabling Ray Tracing, changing DLSS settings, and turning down your graphical settings from Ultra to High. Besides, you can use the Ascendio mod mentioned above. Hell, the developers themselves seem to be trying their best at it too, with a character creator that gives trans players the tools to create a character that is rather close to their view of themselves, and even features a canonically transgender character in the story.

For me there's just SO MANY games that interest me, though I never know which ones will really addict me, or when. It's often random. It's often less about the game and more about the mood at the moment I think. You could say that I prefer to play fewer games that I really love but I admit that, thanks to Game Pass, I have enjoyed beating some games I would have never tried, at no extra cost.

About The Game

For Harry Potter fans, Hogwarts Legacy is probably a good game made from fairly passionate developers, however, for everyone else, Hogwarts Legacy is a painfully uninspiring Open World RPG that does the bare-minimum. To sum up the actual experience, then, Hogwarts Legacy is the fantasy that we always wanted from a game like this. You create your own character, go on quests to progress the story, search for loot and upgrade your gear, take part in various classes to earn new spells, engage in a large number of side missions, brew your own potions, decorate your own Room of Requirement, look after Fantastic Beasts, explore the massive Hogwarts and the rest of the huge map... the amount of things you can do in this game just goes on, and on, and on. To give you some context, even after 10 hours you'll still be feeling like you're only just starting to get to grips with all the various mechanics. So whether you’re a loyal Harry Potter fan or just want to see if the game’s really worth it, you probably wonder which platform will ensure the best graphics, interactions, loading times, and overall gaming experience. What is Hogwarts Legacy’s best platform? Yurkevich, Vanessa (9 February 2023). "Hogwarts Legacy breaks record before official release, despite controversy | CNN Business". CNN Business. Archived from the original on 18 February 2023 . Retrieved 18 February 2023.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment