276°
Posted 20 hours ago

All Good People Here: the gripping debut crime thriller from the host of the hugely popular #1 podcast Crime Junkie, a No1 New York Times bestseller

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Margot learns that police have discovered Natalie Clark’s body, bludgeoned and with signs of sexual assault. After discovering the evidence in Elliott Wallace’s storage unit, Margot goes to tell Billy that she’s solved January’s case. Margot’s survivor’s guilt and need for purpose drive her to investigate connections between January’s murder and Natalie’s disappearance, but her obsession with January’s case costs her her job at the newspaper. I think I expected a lot due to the author's history as a crime podcast producer, and maybe I would have liked the book more had I not known her background. Episode SummaryIn May 2021, Crime Junkie covered the 1981 murder of Father Patrick Ryan and the subsequent conviction of James Reyos.

For so long she’d dreamed of coming here, of escaping Wakarusa and her dead-end marriage, dreamed of a big, dazzling life. I don’t know what ultimately made her snap, but I do know she was overly invested in January’s dancing, jealous and controlling.Crime Junkie fans and readers alike will be ready to settle in for what can only be described as a hair-raising, thrilling, twisty and chilling read that is every bit what we would expect from our favorite hostess. As mentioned above, Casey Anthony‘s lawyer suggested that her father staged a fake crime after her daughter’s accidental drowning. Ashley is the Founder and Chief Creative Officer of audiochuck, the award-winning, independent media and podcast production company known for its standout content and storytelling across different genres, including true crime, fiction, comedy, and more.

There is also a theory about a heated sibling dispute possibly involving a flashlight and some pineapple. While she's there, the town people started to remember who she is and she started to learn of the recent disappearance of a little girl.Flowers embraces this small twisted-town spirit and runs with it in this novel with a Jon Benet Ramsey-ish nod from the 90’s. where yup - everyone focuses on the outward appearance of being GOOD, not ACTUALLY being good people (Pfft… who wants that? Ashley's impeccable journalistic approach transfers perfectly to this sort of writing, and I enjoyed every minute of it. Flowers perfectly captures small town USA - the social pressure to do the right thing, the in-line thinking. I had high expectations that someone who works in true crime could come up with something a bit more original and compelling.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment